Jump to content


help! does anyone know what to do?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DwanaJalene

  • Newbie
  • 6 posts

    Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:14 AM

    I was just wondering if anyone knows how to deal with an american divorce certificate? My fiance is a Canadian Citizen, but was married to an american woman. His divorce certificate, is from the States and we are not sure on how to deal with this? I have been trying to call the Cuban consulate, and my TA is trying to figure this out too. Has anyone else had to deal with anything like this?

    #2 ashey063009

    • Member
    • 604 posts

      Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:04 AM

      Hey Girl,

      That does sound a little sticky-- check out this thread for links for Cuban Consulate info. in Canada.


      I would recommend contacting them and asking their representatives.
      Best of luck!

      0 user(s) are reading this topic

      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users