• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#81 Trista

Trista
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:59 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Julesr
    I can't seem to find shipping information on this site.

Rhinestone Starfish Brooch
    Very cute too and would look perfect on my dress...Thanks, I can not see shipping info either..darn~
    COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#82 Trista

Trista
    • 304 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:00 AM

YES thanks I saw those on ebay but I don't like those much, that has been part of the problem, I am so picky in the shape and size of the starfish..Thanks though..u'r a sweetie

#83 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:16 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Trista
        Holy Cow that one is beaitiful, never saw that one, might have to order this one too and hope it arrives~ Wow, thanks
        I would order it if I was you, just in case the other one does not come. And, I thought you wanted a pin no? These are pins so you don't have to do anything to them. Up to you though. Let me know how it works out and what it looks like. I am thinking I might want one for myself.

#84 Trista

Trista
        • 304 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
          I would order it if I was you, just in case the other one does not come. And, I thought you wanted a pin no? These are pins so you don't have to do anything to them. Up to you though. Let me know how it works out and what it looks like. I am thinking I might want one for myself.
          I just sent them an email to ask for shipping amount and how long it would take..Thanks I will keep you posted and YES I did want a pin, I bought a bouquet jewel yesterday that I planned on converting into a pin, but if this one arrives on time, I will use the starfish one I bought yesterday in my bouquet..

Have you ordered one yet?

#85 Trista

Trista
          • 304 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
            I can't seem to find shipping information on this site.

Rhinestone Starfish Brooch
            I did find this on their webpage:

Do you ship outside of the United States?
            We are set up to addresses within the US, United Kingdom, and Canada.

#86 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
              I did find this on their webpage:

Do you ship outside of the United States?
              We are set up to addresses within the US, United Kingdom, and Canada.
              Trista, is that not the one I told you had shipping for $4.95 to Canada? Look back in the posts and see if it is.

No, I did not order it. I might, I have no idea if I am going to or not. I don't want to get anything online till I go to China town tomorrow. If they do not have the things I want, then I have a lot of things I need to order online, and I like that pin, we will see.

#87 Trista

Trista
              • 304 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
                Trista, is that not the one I told you had shipping for $4.95 to Canada? Look back in the posts and see if it is.
                no I know, I did not order this one either but wanted to let you know that they do ship to Canada, that's all~ LOL

#88 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
                  no I know, I did not order this one either but wanted to let you know that they do ship to Canada, that's all~ LOL
                  Oh, I see. lol So, are you ordering the other one (the one with the 3 in the picture?). That is the one I like the most, I would order the clear one. I will let you know on Sunday if I am ordering it or not.

#89 Shelley

Shelley
                  • 169 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:23 PM

Julie what a great finder you are! I love the one with the 3 starfish in the pic too. I'm pretty damn picky about how starfish look for some reason, but those are cute and would be perfect for my purse. Hmm, wonder if I can sneak another starfish through the mail without Ian noticing...

#90 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:36 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Shelley
                      Julie what a great finder you are! I love the one with the 3 starfish in the pic too. I'm pretty damn picky about how starfish look for some reason, but those are cute and would be perfect for my purse. Hmm, wonder if I can sneak another starfish through the mail without Ian noticing...
                      I don't think Ian will notice. Tell him you ordered it a while ago. lol If he sees it. Its for your purse, you have to have it. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users