• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#71 Trista

Trista
  • 304 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shelley
    By the way how much was shipping? I only got charged $8.50 from the Simply Flowers store. Hopefully there won't be customs
    Funny she quoted me $8.50 and I reminded her that shipping was into Canada and she quickly changed the amount to $9.49 which is reasonable to me..

Oh my gosh I hope mine does not take too long, she had no clear in stock and told me she would order one and then ship it straight to me, and I should have it in my hands within 3 weeks and that unless it gets stuck at customs (which she cannot control) then I should have it within 3 weeks?

Please let me know when you receive it, she was a little uhm, "airy" so I worry a bit but hopefully I am wrong~
    COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#72 Shelley

Shelley
    • 169 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:35 PM

She was definitely airy when i talked to her. She told me they had to order me a clear one too but that they'd get it by the next Monday. I have my back up one now so I'm not too terribly concerned and I do still have 3 weeks before we leave (it's already been a week and a half) so hopefully she'll ship it ASAP.

When she ordered mine she should've ordered more than one and then she'd have had one for you even quicker!

#73 Shelley

Shelley
      • 169 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:37 PM

As for the shipping - she initially quoted me $7.50 for shipping to Canada. But when I went to order it online the only option was the $8.50 so I asked her about it. She said "oh yeah we just got a new computer system and yeah I forgot it's $8.50 for shipping." Whatever, I didn't want to push it b/c I really want this starfish and it's still a hell of a lot cheaper than anywhere else in the States. Funny, I guess shipping rates went up yet again!

#74 Trista

Trista
        • 304 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

I agree, very weird lady and not all there but like you said, I just wanted to place my order..Funny she told me she sold her last clear one yesterday, anyway, I sent her at least 6 emails asking the same thing...HOW LONG FOR SHIPPING TO ME and she kept answering other questions but that one and that was my concern..

I hope you get yours before you leave, it was a very nice starfish, some of them are ugly and have a bad shape so I hope you do..You have been so kind in providing contact information, thanks so much..

#75 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:41 PM

Hey girls, I found these and thought they were adorable and the shipping to Canada is only $8 and the prices are in Canadian.

Sparkitz.com - Wedding Favors

These are pretty too.

http://www.sparkitz....s.php?sid=20008

#76 Shelley

Shelley
            • 169 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:29 PM

Oh those are a great find! See, us Canadians aren't screwed, we just have to work harder to get a good deal!

And Trista, no problem. That's what we're here for. I'm really hoping to get the Star of the Sea one in time, but I also really like the one I already got so I'll be fine if it doesn't arrive in time. Though I do think I'm going to send that lady ANOTHER e-mail asking if she can at least confirm she's shipped it

#77 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

Trista did you try this site?

Pink/Clear crystal starfish brooch pin

Its $4.95 delivery to Canada.

#78 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:39 PM

I can't seem to find shipping information on this site.

Rhinestone Starfish Brooch

#79 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:46 PM

Here is another one.

eBay Item: 280130756087 (Ends 10-07-2007 10:33:49 MYT) - Crystal Accent Silver Tone Starfish Brooch Pin New

and this one

eBay Australia: 18k White Gold GP Big Starfish Brooch - XB0012 (item 150142550456, end time 15-Aug-07 16:30:13 AEST)

#80 Trista

Trista
                    • 304 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:57 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Julesr
                      Trista did you try this site?

Pink/Clear crystal starfish brooch pin

Its $4.95 delivery to Canada.
                      Holy Cow that one is beaitiful, never saw that one, might have to order this one too and hope it arrives~ Wow, thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users