Photo

Canadian Websites - OOT Bag Goodies, Invites and More

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#41 Shelley

Shelley
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:57 PM

Trista, I ended up ordering my starfish bouquet jewel from a different seller altogether on eBay. She's in Calgary. She actually didn't even have it listed, she had just the plain ones listed but I emailed her to ask about the starfish and bouquet jewels and she had it all in stock. she also had the flip flop jewels available even though they weren't listed online either. anyways, the starfish was $10 I believe and for shipping for all that was $8.50. I received the items 2 days later. If you're interested I can send you her contact info.

#42 Shelley

Shelley
    • 169 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:00 PM

One more thing - when i talked to her about a week ago she had 3 green starfish, 1 clear (that I bought) and 1 natural color starfish left. I'm not sure what color you're going for.

And by the way, that's really crappy to wait 2 weeks to tell you she's out of stock! I get so mad at poor customer service.

#43 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:13 PM

Trista,
        also try here, it is $13.99 and they ship to Canada (and quick they say)
        Good Luck!!
        Bouquet Jewels

#44 nat4crim

nat4crim
        • 163 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Julesr
          I got my dress at the David's Bridal in Buffalo, so if anyone needs to know where it is or has any questions, I can help with that.
          I was considering visiting David's bridal if I can't find anything in Toronto. Did you have to pay any customs/duty? Also, how does alterations work? Do you need to continue to visit the store or do you have the dress shipped to you directly and find your own seamstress?

#45 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:16 PM

Natalie
            your starfish siggie pic is so cute!!

#46 Shelley

Shelley
            • 169 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:30 PM

I also bought a starfish from the site Shelley posted. (yes, I realize I look neurotic now but they have the new starfish that I really want but I wasn't sure it would get here in time so I also ordered one from that Canadian seller I mentioned above). Anyways, shipping to Canada for the link Shelley posted is $8.50 which is a great deal IMO. I wanted a clear one which they didn't have in stock. She told me they would get it in in a week though. This was only a week and a half ago so I don't have it yet. I can let you know when I do though so you can figure out how long it takes. Also, they may have had other colors in stock.

I am obsessed with Bouquet Jewels

#47 nat4crim

nat4crim
              • 163 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beachbride
                Natalie
                your starfish siggie pic is so cute!!
                Thanks...your signature in the sand is great... I may have to copy for my thank you cards hehehe...that is if you don't mind :)

#48 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by nat4crim
                  Thanks...your signature in the sand is great... I may have to copy for my thank you cards hehehe...that is if you don't mind :)
                  no, that is fine with me... lol

#49 Shelley

Shelley
                  • 169 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:01 PM

Oh that's a great idea for thankyou cards! I could photoshop Shelley's and just change the groom's name and we'd be good to go

oh wait, i'd have to change the date too...

#50 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:10 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Shelley
                      Oh that's a great idea for thankyou cards! I could photoshop Shelley's and just change the groom's name and we'd be good to go

oh wait, i'd have to change the date too...
                      lol! can you do that in photoshop??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users