Photo

Omg please help me!!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Love3

Love3
  • 785 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:35 PM

oh my goodness. I know people make mistakes (that's obvious), but this is a wedding even if it's a b-day party it doesn't matter, she needs to compensate in some way. Does she understand when your date is? Is this the same store in the malls? I would go to one of the stores. Is she the owner? If not get in touch with the head owner/manger.
    ~Heather~

#42 Glamourina

Glamourina
    • 198 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:25 PM

*Sigh* Here's my latest update: I received a credit for the bouquet I had to run out and buy, but Bittersweet didn't even BOTHER to send me my flower order in time for my beach wedding (despite saying she would, she even posted that here on the forum in another thread)... So now I have no flowers for my beach wedding..

#43 Glamourina

Glamourina
      • 198 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

Hi everyone! I just posted an update on my dispute with Bittersweet.. It under the thread name "Very upset with bittersweet wedding designs right now.." in the flower subforum (I think it's on the 2nd or 3rd page)

Unfortunately, my update has no good news with concern to my dispute

#44 Glamourina

Glamourina
        • 198 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Glamourina
          Hi everyone! I just posted an update on my dispute with Bittersweet.. It under the thread name "Very upset with bittersweet wedding designs right now.." in the flower subforum (I think it's on the 2nd or 3rd page)

Unfortunately, my update has no good news with concern to my dispute
          oops sorry it's in the bride referral subforum not the flower one....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users