Centerpiece ideas???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sjfreimark

• 81 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

I am struggling with some ideas for centerpieces. I had a great idea of putting the pink diamond confetti on the tables with pink flowers in vases filled with coffee beans. I love this idea but we are having the reception ON the beach and it can get windy at night. So........my initial centerpiece idea is out. BTW.....our colors are chocolate brown and light pink. I LOVE the pink diamond confetti for the tables but I am concerned that they will blow off the table. So now I am back to square one trying to figure out what to do. I was thinking of keeping the coffee beans with pink flowers in a vase idea and maybe for more light finding square smaller vasses and filling them up with water and then filling the bottom up with the pink diamond confetti and let a LED tea light candle float on top. That way there is a little more light on the tables. Then I would put the flowers and coffee beans in the middle with the two water filled vases on each side. What do you think? Does this even make sense? I just don't want things to be flying off the tables and want to have all my bases covered. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks girls!

#2 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

Not sure if you've seen this sticky on centerpieces - but here's the link just in case!

Might help you with some ideas!

#3 meghan

• 832 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:07 PM

i think your idea sounds great! bring the confetti just in case...if it blows away oh well

#4 Brenda&Jeff09

• 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:41 PM

I think your ideas are great... I like the thought of adding extra light with the floating candles, but still using the coffee beans too... great way to pull your colors together.

22 booked... we're ready to go!!!

#5 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
          • 307 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:13 PM

The new ideas sound great. You could also get some clear glass squares and glue the confetti on the bottom, then use those as stands for the vases

#6 sjfreimark

• 81 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:34 PM

Mandy that is a great idea!!! I love it! Thanks for the tip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users