What day of the week are you getting married?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#51 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:19 PM

monday for me

#52 xoHeavenSentxo

• 172 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by MsShelley
      I have merged your thread with another thread asking the same questions.

#53 Debs

• VIP Member
      • 7,104 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:13 PM

We got married on a Tuesday. Once we figured out what week we were going, we then decided on a day. I have a phobia about odd numbers, so I wanted it on an even day, which turned out to be Tue/Thu/Sat. Thurs was DH's birthday, so that was out, and some people left on Saturday, so that was out. It turned out perfect, it was just at the beginning of the trip, and it was done and out of the way.

#54 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 06:18 PM

We chose Saturday, so that people had the option of flying in on friday and leaving sunday.

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
          http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#55 kerstenpretty21

• 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 02:00 AM

definitely saturday. it is the day my fiance and meet at the cafe. that day has the significance to our relationship. and besides most of our guess arent free on weekdays so i think its gonna be a lot of work for them to rearrange things.

bags for all seasons..
            promotional plastic bags

#56 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:23 PM

We are getting married on a Friday. That was the day of the week that our date for our first date was on and we wanted to have the wedding on that date in 2010.
              Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#57 super19

• 1,123 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:06 PM

I'm doing Monday so that people can fly in over the weekend and then leave when they would like after.

I think anything goes, however. It's a vacation...any day will work!

#58 Melidell

• 1,091 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:23 PM

Wednesday- no real reason except that that was one of the only dates left in April at my resort when we booked our wedding. We'll get in the weekend before along with our guests and our guests will leave the weekend after (we'll stay on together for week two) so it's towards the middle of the trip which I think is great. I didn't have too strong a preference, though; days of the week don't matter much when you're on vacation and we didn't already have a specific date in mind.
                  Loving married life!

#59 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:02 PM

Our wedding is on a Wednesday which is right in the middle of our holiday! Also, I wanted to leave right after school ends, I'm a teacher, so it just happens that we departed and will come home on a Saturday!

#60 Luz_Rene

• 14 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:26 PM

I tried to get Saturday but not available. Getting married on a Tuesday, June 29, 2010. This works out well cause my son's birthday is June 30th.

Anyone tying the knot on or about June 29, 2010? Have a photographer and looking to share costs? I'm interested... PM me. Thnx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users