Jump to content

Photo

To Dye or not To Dye...


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JayBee

JayBee
  • Jr. Member
  • 238 posts

    Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:25 AM

    I usually dye my hair a few shades darker (i'm a brunette), and I have an appt 2 days before we leave. BUT I am worried that the 5 days in spent in Hawaiian sun before the wedding are going to make my color fade so drastically, it's not even worth getting it colored in the first place. Any idea what my options are here? My color hasn't even faded that badly in the last month!

    #2 The Mandy in Chandy

    The Mandy in Chandy
    • Jr. Member
    • 307 posts

      Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:49 AM

      I would get it dyed and ask your stylist if there is a color enhancer or temp color you could apply to it before the wedding yourself. I'd think it'd only get worse if you didn't color it now unless you just wait to get it all done before the ceremony

      good luck!

      #3 super19

      super19
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,123 posts

        Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

        I would go ahead with it. But, you may want to schedule the appointment more like a week in advance just in case...

        #4 sweetiekris

        sweetiekris
        • Newbie
        • 41 posts

          Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:20 AM

          i would dye it and just make sure its a week or two before the wedding

          #5 JayBee

          JayBee
          • Jr. Member
          • 238 posts

            Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:39 PM

            That's a good idea, mandy. I'm sure my stylist can give me something to bring with. I know she won't let me down!




            0 user(s) are reading this topic

            0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users