Photo

Random cabo pics

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:30 PM

WOW!!! Amazing abs!!!! You look gorgeous Tammy!!

#32 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:04 AM

Can't wait to see the official pics. I saw the siggy change and thought maybe there was a thread posted. Guess I'll have to wait. I love seeing the weddings.

Congrats Tammy! You look great. Now I'm highly motivated to hit the gym.
      Happily married since 2008

#33 BVP

BVP
      • 108 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:54 AM

Hey Tammy - Congrats!!! -

Thise pics of the doggies were from our shelter - did you adopt them? I run the website for the humane society here - we are always looking for people to take our Cabo Dogs and Cats home with them - it is really easy. Animal Shelter Humane Society Cabo San Lucas

Anyway - I am glad you had a wonderful wedding here - you looked absolutely gorgeous!

m

#34 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
        • VIP Member
        • 931 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:55 AM

Um WOW - nice abs, Tammy!

#35 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 04:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BVP
            Hey Tammy - Congrats!!! -

Thise pics of the doggies were from our shelter - did you adopt them? I run the website for the humane society here - we are always looking for people to take our Cabo Dogs and Cats home with them - it is really easy. Animal Shelter Humane Society Cabo San Lucas

m
            I didn't know you ran the website there. No we didn't adopt them we took them back to Michigan with us to be placed in foster homes. They did pretty well on the plane ride home, Planeta didn't want to get back in her crate after customs inspected it. lol.. I felt so bad for her.. :-)

We are thinking about going back to Cabo for our one year anniversary, I'm sure we'll bring back more animals then too.

#36 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

great pics, yes, Tammy, you do look amazing!

#37 BVP

BVP
              • 108 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TammyB
                I didn't know you ran the website there. No we didn't adopt them we took them back to Michigan with us to be placed in foster homes. They did pretty well on the plane ride home, Planeta didn't want to get back in her crate after customs inspected it. lol.. I felt so bad for her.. :-)

We are thinking about going back to Cabo for our one year anniversary, I'm sure we'll bring back more animals then too.

Oh Tammy - that is wonderful! Thank you SOOOO much... It is people like you that help us save even more animals. We have had great luck with exports so far due to the kindness and caring of people like you.

Down here there are just not enough good homes to go around for all of the strays that we have. We should meet if you come back for your anniversary -

Sorry it took so long to check back - I have been buried in work these last couple of months! I am so glad to know that you are one of our supporters at the HSCSL!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH again!
                m

#38 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:18 AM

We are definitly going back to Cabo, we are thinking a quick trip in June of next year for our anniversary and then again next Christmas for a long week. But that's just the plan right now, it could change.

#39 angitalia23

angitalia23
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:56 PM

Tammy you look awesome! Your trip and wedding looked magical!
                    Anthony & Angela
                    19 June 2008

#40 jburress21

jburress21
                    • 187 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:26 AM

:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users