Photo

Andi's TTD Slideshow by KLK Photography!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 keilag

keilag
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:36 AM

amazing.....wow

#42 shanelle

shanelle
    • 29 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:43 AM

Thank you for posting your pics! I love them. I was hesitant to TTD, but after seeing your pics I cant wait! I was worried about the dress...but seriously, Im never gonna wear it again! lol
      Did you have the photographer come back and take the shots the following day? was this an extra charge?

#43 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
      • 450 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

omg I love your slideshow! I am going through the same thing with some people thinking I am utterly insane for wanting to do a TTD but pictures like yours just solidify that I am going to do it even more! The ones of you guys under water are awesome....and the ones of you in the ocean. They look so good :-)

#44 A2Bride

A2Bride
        • 676 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:30 PM

OMG!! Your pictures are so gorgeous...love love loved them!! It looks like the two of you had such an amazing time while your pictures were being taken. Again, so gorgeous...you looked so beautiful!

#45 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
          • 198 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:47 PM

Andi, those are amazing!! I have wanted to do the TTD session since, well, forever and using my one and only wedding gown as well. :) I hope our photog. is as good as yours! Congrats!

#46 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
            • 307 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

I absolutely LOVE these pics. Incredible! tfs!

#47 northernflasher

northernflasher
              • 499 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:53 PM

Stunning.... KLK photography are amazingly talented, helped only by the fact that you are such a beautiful couple.... Congratulations
                Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#48 missk

missk
                • 35 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:02 PM

WOW!!!! Pictures are beautifl. You both look so happy. You really trashed the dress. lol... It was worth it pictures are GREAT! Congratulations.

#49 midnight24

midnight24
                  • 754 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:19 PM

those are stunning photos.
                    you know it's good when a you look at a complete strangers photos, you laugh, you cry and you smile.
                    absolutely beautiful!

#50 MarieSam

MarieSam
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,336 posts
                      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:32 AM

Andi what is there to say except that you are absolutely beautiful!!! You guys are the cutest, sexiest couple eva I have always LOVED Kristie's work and you guys being an absolutely gorgeous pair just make these pictures uber fabulous ~ looks like you had so much fun doing this! Congrats again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users