Cups for 2010 Jamaica brides

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 lilbit916

lilbit916
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:07 PM

Hello Again,

This is definitely still happening. I have been busy with work and I have not been able to post but I have been following the responses. The design will be the same as the 2009 cups but with the year updated to 2010. I am planning on placing the order by the end of August. I am trying to give people ample time to decide if they want to join in on the order. I just dont want anyone to be left out. As far as payment, Im debating on using the paypal system. I have heard from other paypal users that paypal takes a percentage of the payments for a fee of some sort. I am researching other payment options but I may end up using paypal for the convenience factor.

#32 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:47 PM

Please let me know what method of payment you decide on. Also, I'm in Canada, so you'll have to consider that when shipping here.

Thanks!

#33 ML YoungLove

ML YoungLove
      • 531 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:37 PM

I would also like to get in on the order. I would need 50 cups and I am from Canada too. Let me know, thanks.
        Mrs. Young

#34 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
        • 516 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

For the PayPal issue of taking a percentage, there is an easy fix. They just have to have set up an account tne deposit money to Paypal and then pay you. If they Pay with Paypal directly using a credit or debit card instead of depositing money first, then it takes 2%. Glad you were happy with the design. Let me know when you are ready to caclulate shipping and such and I can help you as promised.

#35 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:54 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ML YoungLove
            I would also like to get in on the order. I would need 50 cups and I am from Canada too. Let me know, thanks.
            Hey! We're date twins!! :)

#36 lilbit916

lilbit916
            • 18 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

Hello again,
              Im trying to get a grand total of cups to order. I would like you guys to please email me directly how many cups you want to order. Im just tyring to make sure that all are still interested or if ppl have changed their minds. I am compiling a spreadsheet of brides and total cups so I can place the order before the end of the month. My email address is tinesham@gmail.com. I know many have already posted on the forum for cup orders but I want to confirm via email. This will be the final total. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users