Photo

Tease! ~ Ann wedding pic by Leigh Miller

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#81 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:11 PM

oh no! i dont think anyone else would think that. its just a more serious portrait. do you want me to take it down?

#82 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:15 PM

i was actually being serious (dang written words don't come out the same) - i felt a lot worse on the inside ... i was so afraid the pictures would show how i felt! lol

#83 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:21 PM

Ann I would have never known in that picture that you weren't feeling well.. I STG.. You looked beautiful

#84 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:25 PM

You look so beautiful!!

#85 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
          • 413 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:32 PM

Wow! Stunning!!!!

Very beautiful, I'm sure the rest will be just as gorgeous!!!

Lindsay

#86 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TammyB
              Ann I would have never known in that picture that you weren't feeling well.. I STG.. You looked beautiful
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by tvt
              You look so beautiful!!
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Feb14Bride
              Wow! Stunning!!!!

Very beautiful, I'm sure the rest will be just as gorgeous!!!

Lindsay
              Thanks, ladies! I really have to give credit to Leigh on this one - I was really afraid I'd look ill in the pictures - but I should have known she'd perform her magic!

#87 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:02 PM

gorgeous...

#88 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by leigh miller
                  omg - ann i looked through scotts pics and im in so many of them. i hate seeing pics of myself yikes!!!

so i made it through the week. ann whatever you had on the wedding day i got as well. or maybe something different or worse. i spent three house throwing up on the plane on the way home and have been so sick all week (my getting sick when returning home from mexico is now at 50%!) i ate today for the first time all week really. but i made it through the week, the graduation, the party i hosted complete with my ex-husband, his wife, their kids, and my ex MIL oh and shooting another wedding! everyone behaved themselves at the party and graduation and my son had a wonderful week. pics coming soon on the blog.

so on to anns pics....i will be posting the slideshow by midweek and of course will come back here and make an announcement! it was a beautiful wedding! and so fun. so ill be back soon :) off to bed early so i can get busy when this week starts!!! have a good weekend everyone - leigh

somehow I missed this post earlier! so glad you made it through the graduation, and sorry to hear you went home ill - i HATE being sick like that and travelling - yuck.

did you get to see some prom pictures? I still feel bad you had to miss that!

#89 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,347 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:39 PM

Ann,
                    Congratulations to both you and Paul! I read your review and the wedding sounds like it was a wonderful experience for you both and your guests! I'm so glad everything went well... (at least, outside of the Dreams experience!)

Welcome back and we can't wait to see the rest of the photos! The portrait Leigh posted is beautiful! You looked amazing on your wedding day, despite not feeling well... The guest photos you posted earlier were great too! The fire dancers looked absolutely amazing! You both definitely gave your guests the VIP treatment with a wedding on a private island and fire dancers!!! :)

Maria

#90 leigh miller

leigh miller
                    • 936 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:41 PM

they took lots of prom pics. i will probably post some on the blog for the fam. please dont feel bad. how could i know they were going to change the date?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users