***Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides***

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#141 krishna69z

• 209 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by AliciaM
    We are bringing our own photograper from Toronto. Yahimara knows and did not say anything.

If you want to use the resort photographer, there is a fee. Not sure how much.
    Hey AliciaM

We'll be there at the same time as our wedding is Dec 1st. We are tentatively booked for a Saturday departure from Toronto Nov 27th.

I might be interested in sharing your photographer if you're interested. PM me with details if you are.

#142 Tilly in the Sun

Tilly in the Sun
    • 450 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:01 AM

This is totally random but FI googled images of ILA today, and to his suprise a picture of the two of us showed up!!

I just checked it out, and found many familiar BDW faces on there...we're all kinda famous LOL

#143 RonNMel

• 388 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:17 PM

I'm on page 6!! Hahahaha

#144 JNL2011

• Site Supporter
        • 101 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:39 AM

WOW! so much price confusion. Dont know whether to wait til the high season since it looks like a lot of brides are getting married april . may and june this year, or just jump in and start getting quotes too?

#145 veronicawiacek

• 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:54 PM

Hey ladies!
            I booked my wedding for Iberostar Laguna Azul after much stress. It's been confirmed for July 19 2010 :) VERY excited...all the deposits are down, its just a matter of people paying their balances and getting our birth certificates translated.

I was wondering how it works if you share a photographer? Is there anyone here who would like to share one for the week of my wedding, July 19? Also I read something about having to pay a fine of 300$ + for bringing someone elses services into the hotel? Is that true for anyone who has done this?

Also, does anyone know how the photographer is who works in the hotel? I heard bad things so I am afraid to use them...

And the hairdresser? Any good experiences?

HELP ME LADIES! I'm treading on my own here ahahaha

Thank you in advance for all of your assistance!

#146 veronicawiacek

• 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:02 PM

Hi there could you send me her information as well? Like a website that has her work displayed if possible?

#147 veronicawiacek

• 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Sophie & Shane
                Hey Chela,
                Could you send me your photographer's website (if she/he has one??)
                Hi there could you please send me the website as well if possible please? veronicawiacek@gmail.com

#148 RonNMel

• 388 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:28 PM

The last few reviews today have been so bad.

I know, I know, I should just ban Trip Advisor from my computer, but it's hard!

Breathe, breathe, you have chosen a gorgeous resort and everything will be ok.

#149 kateandbri

• 48 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

Help ladies! I thought I had decided on Iberostar Punta Cana but the quotes I got were 2000! Before tax! I almost fell off my chair. RonNMel could you pass on the email to me of your travel agent? Mine takes a good two weeks to come back with quotes and I'm looking at getting married Jan 2011. I'm having a panic moment! I think that Cuba is my only option as there's no way I can ask my family to pay 2000 per person! I read through all the pages of this thread and feel confident that this may just be our resort. So.. if anyone is looking to share a photographer the first week of Jan let me know!!!!

32 + Bride & Groom So Far!

#150 RonNMel

• 388 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:23 PM

Sent you a PM. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users