Sign in to follow this  
PaulsGirl

***Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides***

Hi everybody!!! My fiance and i are getting married April 10, 2012 at 6pm im so excited and nerves because i dont know what to expect. I was wondering if anybody had any advice or pictures that could share with me.

Congrats Kathy!

Originally Posted by kathysteven View Post

Hi everybody!!! My fiance and i are getting married April 10, 2012 at 6pm im so excited and nerves because i dont know what to expect. I was wondering if anybody had any advice or pictures that could share with me.

Getting married on May 12, 2012 :) Am pretty excited, and nervous.....i have read alot of nice things about this resort, but havent seen enough pictures of weddings held there.  I am looking forward to read experiences and seeing pictures of the actual event at the resort :)  Did anyone have any issues with making sure there were rooms available?  How far in advance did you all book?

Hi,

We are getting married on May 11,2012 :) We have 33 booked and counting. My travel agent got married there in April and has been amazing with information. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Susan

Hi Ladies!  I am a recent bride of the Iberostar Laguna Azul (May 4, 2011) AND a travel consultant.  I have sent quite a few weddings to this gorgeous resort and can honestly recommend it both for the beauty and incredible value.  As a travel agent, I have access to all of the best resorts and after comparing, this one really did come out as a winner!  I would be happy to assist with any of your plans or answer any questions that you may have.  You can reach me at kneonakis@travelonly.com    Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals and Have Fun!!  It really does go by so fast!

DSCN0428.JPG

Hi all,

Has anyone dealt with the new Wedding Coordinator since Yahimara left?  I was informed by the resort that Yahimara has left, however I wasn't given any information on who, if anyone, is taking her place.

Thanks,

Michelle

Hi,

I have heard back and Giselle told me she is the new wedding coordinator.  I'm getting married on April 13, 2012.  We will be traveling April 9-16 and currently have 52 people attending :)

Giselle Jurado

Sales Assistant.

Km 18 1/2, Autopista Sur, Punta Hicacos

Teléfono

+53 45 667900

42200  Varadero

Ext.

Matanzas Cuba

Fax

+53 45 667393

www.iberostar.com

weddings@laguna.co.cu

Firstly, Congratulations!  You will love this resort!  I was married there this past May and I am a travel agent, so that should put your mind to rest! 

If you are looking for pics and more info from brides planning their weddings at this resort, visit the facebook page ~ Iberostar Laguna Azul Brides ~ there are lots of stories, tips and pictures!

All the Best!

Kelly