Registering for landscaping

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 crazyldy

• 174 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:33 PM

My fiance and I have had a house together for 3 years so we don't really need anything but landscaping. I found a place that will help with it but is it rude?

#2 foxytv

• VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:37 PM

Not at all. Register for what you need/want. We used Honeymoon Wishes - Honeymoon Bridal Registry your wedding gift is the perfect honeymoon to get $$ to use on our honeymoon for excursions, etc. I am sure there are plenty of other general registry sites where guests can give monetary amounts towards certain thins that you choose. With our honeymoon registry - we actually were just sent the $$ via PayPal ... but it allowed guests to feel like they were contributing toward specific things. Does that make sense?

#3 foxytv

• VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:42 PM

This one lets you set up funds ... so you could set up a Honeymoon Fund and a Landscaping Fund.

MyRegistry.com - All Stores One Registry ®

#4 sperger

• Banned
        • 474 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:52 PM

There's also a site I found called Wishpot, it seems very similar to foxytv's. And IMO, it's not rude at all. People asked us because they are throwing me a shower, but whenever I look at the "traditional" registry stuff, we already have it because we've been living together for two years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users