• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 mmontgo

mmontgo
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:59 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sita&Nate
    So the cost per person for travel remained the same? Thats awesome!! I am starting to see some really good rates for the Dreams resorts from Canada at least.... well better than they were a month ago anyways! But when I try for Dreams R.C. they are still on the pricey side i.e. well over 2000 a person which is more than I want to spend...
    The price of my wedding stayed the same. They would not honor the rates I received for any older resort. $2000 seems pretty high. Here are some of the land only rates I received:

4 Days 3 Nights:

Premium Garden View Room$522
    Premium Deluxe garden w/plunge pool $573
    Premium Ocean View: $621
    Club Level Ocean View w/Jacuzzi: $720
    Club Level Ocean Front Suite w/plunge pool. $918

5 Days 4 Nights:

Premium Garden View Room $688
    Premium Deluxe garden w/plunge pool: $756
    Premium Ocean View: $820
    Club Level Ocean Front Suite w/plunge pool:. $1,216
    Club Level Ocean View w/Jacuzzi: $952

7 Days 6 Nights:
    Premium Garden View Room: $1,020
    Premium Deluxe garden w/plunge pool $1,122
    Premium Ocean View: $1,218
    Club Level Ocean Front Suite w/plunge pool:. $1,812

Hope this helps.

#12 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
    • 349 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

Wow... seriously! Between the US/Canadian dollar conversion that is still pretty great... however, I think flights from Canada cost more unfortunately d/t farther distances and not the same number of demand as say Americans have
      So happy that you have booked there though... Please do share *any* and all details!

#13 soon2BMrs.Prince

soon2BMrs.Prince
      • 212 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

Congratulations! I also have my travel agent looking into this resort for me. Do you have any additional information on the resort?

#14 RCBlondie

RCBlondie
        • 199 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:07 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by soon2BMrs.Prince
          Congratulations! I also have my travel agent looking into this resort for me. Do you have any additional information on the resort?
          There is a new thread that has combined the previous three (hoping this thread will be added soon too). It is:
          Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

There is some information on there and a couple of brides that have already booked for 2010.

Good luck on your planning.
          Rachelle & Randal
          June 2010
          http://tickers.Ticke....90e1/event.png

#15 cda023

cda023
          • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

I am having no luck getting anyone from this resort to respond....can anyone help or provide some insight in what I can do?

#16 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
            • 252 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

I had a really hard time getting in contact with the WC at DRC..... I did just book my date on Monday and I spoke with Cecelia (She is the WC for Dreams Cancun). Claudia is the current WC for DRC and I was told she was out of the office this week. I had to be VERY persistent because it took more than a week to actually speak to someone. Call the number and ask for the wedding coordinator. I know Claudia is very busy, she is also the WC at Dreams Cancun and is just filling in for the time at DRC. Try contacting the WC at Dreams Cancun.... they can help you!

#17 Tisha316

Tisha316
              • 71 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:09 PM

Congrats...I am still trying to decide on Dreams Tulum....but the negative is the trip away from the airport!! Give me some input!? What should i do!!! We haven't booked anything yet, but have been talking with the coordinators....

#18 wisconsinbride2010

wisconsinbride2010
                • 98 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:05 AM

I just booked our wedding at the Dreams Riviera Cancun for October 28 2010. I am just waiting for Ana to get back to my wedding planner. Did anyone else notice it took Ana a long time to get back to them? I am so excited and really nervous too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users