Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Site/Planning Visit
Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:04 PM
Iâ€™m so excited!!!!
Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:27 PM
Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:16 PM
I can't ask many questions of Sandy yet cause my date is so far away. But I'm kind-of insane when it comes to planning, so I'm trying to be patient... But since you are offering... I have a few questions and some photo requests if you dont mind...
1) I know the chair covers and linens are included - but do they have those bows/ties you can put on the chairs? In different colours?
2) Can you choose what flowers you put on the cake?
3) Are there power outlets and somewhere we can run a slideshow (I'd bring the projector) in Uncle Tony's? (preferably the outdoor area? I saw some other pictures that look like there might be blinds or something they can pull down to block out sunlight that might do well..)
1) Uncle Tonys - can you take photos of:
- the open air dining area
- the view of the beach from the dining area
- the floor (lol - we are doing a professional rhumba/salsa for our bride/groom dance and want to make sure I wont fall on my a%$!)
2) Beach ceremony site - can you take photos of:
- Mostly I want to see if any of those trees are near the ceremony site
3) Disco (Mango Walk) - can you take photos of:
- Any seating area's of the Disco... I wanted to see if there is potential of a more 'private' area/corner that my wedding group can kind of 'claim' as ours as we head there after the dinner
I think that's it! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!
If I think of anything else before you go, I'll let ya know!!!
Posted 16 July 2009 - 12:06 PM
My only issue is my marriage certificate had many errors on it and Sandy said she'd send the details again but hasn't given me any feedback on how long this may take.
If you feel comfortable going off topic a little and asking about Doris' marriage certificate. I would be greatly appreciative.
Enjoy your stay at the resort. We had a great time there.
Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:28 PM
1) Can you please see what the total capacity is at Tony's Restaurant, more specifically, how many people/tables would fit in the 'roofed' area (where the ceiling fans are)?
2) Take photos of the 'outside area'/patio floor. If fill the 'roofed' area with tables/seated guests, we might need to use the 'patio' as the dance floor.
Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:46 AM
So in my researching I found out the Disco (Mango Walk) is actually only for Suites/Grand guests unless you rent it out - which I wasn't planning on doing. So, I was hoping you could check out the Music Bar (Jammin) thats on the Beach property, and get some info about it:
1) Photos please
2) Do they run activities in there after 10:30pm? If so, can you get an activity schedule?
3) What kind of music does the DJ play there?
Thanks sooo much for doing this - you're awesome!!
Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:51 PM
Sorry, for my late reply. I have not been on much since I posted this. I've been very busy at work preparing my cases for my 2 week vacation.
Breeze616, We have some of the same questions. I printed your reply and put it with my question book. Hopefully, I will have all your questions answered when I return. I will take the pictures you requested!
doods, I will certainly inquire about you marriage certificate!
If you ladies think of anything else, please don’t hesitate to ask. I will check back again prior to my departure.
Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:21 PM
The errors on my marriage certificate was my husbands last name, his fathers last name, my age and my best man name says 'signature illegible'.
I'd love to know how much longer I need to wait to receive the corrected certificate. (I've been waiting since June so far-- married Jan.27/09)
Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:06 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users