Photo

Photoshop Template for back of STD postcards?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
  • 547 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:07 PM

Hi guys! I was screwing around with the Vistaprint postcards and am debating on whether or not I will make these into our STD's. The only problem is I am not familiar with Photoshop. I somehow managed to figure out the front of our postcards, I just need a template or something easy to plug in our info for the backside of it. Is there anyone who has one?
    http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
    Amy & Aaron
    May 10, 2008
    Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#2 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:34 PM

IF you look online for something you like you can save the pic, upload it in photoshop and do it that way. Thats how I did my invitations.

#3 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:38 PM

Hi Amy!

I made my postcard (boarding pass shaped) template on Publisher. It was really simple. I copied the outline then flipped it onto another page. I then printed each side separately.

I’m sure if you are making a standard size post card it would be fairly simple to create a template. Let me know if you need help. I can design one tonight and email it to you as a PDF if you’d like/.

#4 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
        • 547 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:50 PM

Hey Amy, I am trying to make a standard size post card. The bad thing is I am not familiar with Photoshop so it takes me FOREVER and because I am not feeling good today my level of patience is slim to none so I am frustrated :)

I can not seem to even attach a copy of the front of the postcard either... leading to more frustration. :)

Let me know your suggestions. I emailed my FI's graphi design girl at work, hoping she can throw something together. I know it would only take her a few minutes, where it would take me 45 mins to do the same thing.
          http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
          Amy & Aaron
          May 10, 2008
          Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#5 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:10 PM

oh, if she sends you something can you pos it here I'd be really interested. I haven't used photoshop in years and am trying to get back into the swing of things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users