• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 loua4

loua4
  • 397 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrsrhbtobe
    I am going to use some of these pics and poses as inspiration when I do my BD shoot in January. I love her pics!! (and thanks to the BDW member who posted this site several months ago! This board rocks!!) I especially love the outfit and poses with the fishnet hose, black panties, and black FMPs. Very hot! This link has music, so if you're at work, beware

JENNIFER SKOG | boudoir
    What an awesome site for inspiration!!! wow! thanks for posting that.

#42 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
    • 734 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:55 AM

bahiabride2010, that is such a cute idea!
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
      http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#43 KarenM

KarenM
      • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:29 AM

OK girls, I'll play. I went to Jen at Jenerations in March and could not have been happier! She is amazingly talented and lots of girls on BDW have used her, all with equally wonderful experiences. I think every woman should do this for herself! It's a bonus that you get to give your hubby the book!

at the bottom of the page you can click on galleries - boudoir
        Click the image to open in full size.

#44 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
        • 293 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

Karen, your pictures came out awesome and beautiful! i have an appointment with Jen in August...Im so excited for it...what package did you choose? do you have any advice/suggestions for me? were you happy with everything? thanks, nicole

#45 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:51 AM

Thanks Nicole! You are going to LOVE Jen! She's so super friendly & puts you at ease immediately!

I went with the package that's like $425 or something like that. It didn't include a book, but I made one on shutterfly & it was great (black leather cover with cut-out window, size 8x8").

Biggest piece of advice - get your make up done by Oksana!! Although it's pricey, it seriously makes all the difference in the photos.

Some girls like to bring someone with them, but I went alone & it was totally fine. I don't have a car so I rented a zipcar for the day & told FI I was going dress shopping for a legal-day dress & other errands (which I did do so it wasn't a total lie :P ).
            I know you'll probably be nervous, but Jen will put you at ease & after your first couple shots you will love the experience!

I brought a bunch of outfits & accessories with me. We laid everything out on the bed before starting & Jen told me what she thought would look best and with what background (she has several areas to shoot within the room & on the stairs).

I didn't end up using any of the necklaces or jewelry I brought (just wore a pair of earrings) & only used 1 pair of shoes. I did use one of DH's shirts for some of the pics so you might want to bring a prop/tie/shirt that is special/significant to your hubby-to-be.

The only thing I wish I would've done was to do some topless/partially covered nude shots like she has in the boudoir gallery. Neither of us suggested it (& I wasn't really thinking at the time - it goes by in kind of a blur) but I wish I would've had the presence of mind to think of it. So, I guess that's piece of advice #2 - go through the pics on her site & write down/email Jen any of the poses you love.

But, all in all I loved the whole experience and was super happy with the outcome.
            Let me know if you have any more questions!

#46 Mistinicole

Mistinicole
            • 155 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:38 PM

i really want to do this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users