http://i829.photobuc....b/ruins1-1.jpg

Married July 31, 2009
    Hilton Rose Hall Resort in Montego Bay
    photos by: psphotogallery.com

#12 ~Kate~

~Kate~
    • 329 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:07 AM

Update: table number holders, starfish, sand dollars, palm tree punch, ribbon, and hole punch are sold. Thanks!

#13 Taghan

Taghan
      • 239 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Kate~
        I wish I could remember - sorry! I'll ask DH tonight and see if he remembers....it seems so long ago now we got them!
        Did you by chance find out where you bought the table number holders from? They were cute!

#14 Debbi803

Debbi803
        • 108 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 24, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Herrington Harbor Marina, MD

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Taghan
        Did you by chance find out where you bought the table number holders from? They were cute!

These are beautiful! I searched and never found any, so I used nice 5 x 7 frames from the dollar store, printed table names on a beach scene paper and put them in the frames, decorated the top left and bottom right corner of the frame with seashell scrapbooking stickers. They looked great and for 15 tables cost me very little other than $15 for the frames. I'll post a picture soon!

#15 breeze616

breeze616
        • 1,760 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Taghan
          Hey Ladies, I was at my local Dollarama today (an awesome dollar store chain in Ontario) and I saw these table number holders! They had a ton of them for I think $1.25 each.

If any of you U.S. girls don't have Dollarama's and would like some, I don't mind picking them up for you. :) Typically the stuff in Dollarama is a one shot deal - they dont re-order or keep stuff in stock for long, so once these are sold, it'll be hard to find more.

Also, Its not that obvious in the photo, but they arent very tall... my guess is maybe 5 inches off the table... I took some pics of them but my camera died so I'm charging it now.

Let me know!

#16 ~Kate~

~Kate~
          • 329 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by breeze616
            Also, Its not that obvious in the photo, but they arent very tall... my guess is maybe 5 inches off the table... I took some pics of them but my camera died so I'm charging it now.
            Just check out the second pic I posted where I put a sharpie pen beside the table number holders - you can see how tall they are there. I'd say you're right, 5 inches or so....also check out Ikea or Pier One....both have similar styles right now...$1.25 each plus shipping to the US is a great deal for any US gals who want to take you up on your kind offer!!

#17 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
            • 295 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by breeze616
              hey ladies, i was at my local dollarama today (an awesome dollar store chain in ontario) and i saw these table number holders! They had a ton of them for i think $1.25 each.

If any of you u.s. Girls don't have dollarama's and would like some, i don't mind picking them up for you. :) typically the stuff in dollarama is a one shot deal - they dont re-order or keep stuff in stock for long, so once these are sold, it'll be hard to find more.

Also, its not that obvious in the photo, but they arent very tall... My guess is maybe 5 inches off the table... I took some pics of them but my camera died so i'm charging it now.

Let me know!

is it possible for you to pick up about 10 for me? I live in nyc...if they are short, do you think they will look nice with a table number?
              "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users