DIY BD Pfhotos??
Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:37 AM
I'm planning on just doing like his fav lingerie I have, and his shirts, and just the sheet, etc.
Thanks girls for inspiring this new idea!
Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:44 AM
Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:14 AM
Future Mrs. Kt Ellis - thanks for the tip. That's sounds like a great site to know, especially for us DW brides whose budget seems to be going fast..like me..lol...gosh, who says DW are easy..lol
Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:20 AM
She has an amazing body, which made things a lot easier, so truthfully, the DIY saved her like $300 dollars and I think her FI will be just as blown away!
My body is so average, so the draw of a professional BD photog is that he could photo edit to make me look better
Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:41 PM
Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:51 PM
Also, there's another thread around where someone posted websites that had inspiration poses. It was posted in a BD related thread. Definitely do a search for BD here on the forum & you may find that one too.
Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:04 PM
Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:15 PM
Because I did two BD sessions I think the keys to getting great pics are:
1) Good makeup and hair -- if you don't feel confident in doing it yourself then get it done at a makeup counter! But also doing it on your own will keep you shoot fresh and natural, which often times is the look men love the most If you can have different looks in your pictures -- a natural look, then heavier makeup in some (this can be as easy as darkening your eye shadow and changing your lipstick color).
2) Good lighting -- I've seen my photographers become giddy when there's good light, especially natural light. Lighting can make such a huge difference in the way pic turns out -- clarity and tone of your skin, also can add a great feel to your pics.
3) Photos with creative angles -- if you have body issues (I do, like most women) a photograph taken from a good angle can make a world of difference. Having difference perspectives also adds dimension to your pics, which in the end will make for a great BD book!
4) Outfits that make you feel sexy -- I bought my stuff at Fredericks, Burlington Coat Factory, Kohls and then used one of FI's jerseys. You don't need to splurge, some of the lingerie I wore ranged from $5.99 to $50. Buy stuff you can use again so it doesn't become a one-time piece.
5) Have fun and look for poses you like ahead of time. If you're comfortable is makes a huge difference in your pics -- they will ooze sexiness and passion, but best of all you will look beautiful!
Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:35 PM
I'm off to search for whoever did DIY pics!
Oh if you're looking for some inspiration Mel won a free BD shoot and she was AMAZING!!! The girls who did her photos are great I have tons of pics I took from their blog!
Here is their blog (Mel is on the second page, older posts, on their april 14th insert)
The Boudoir Blog
Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:57 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users