Photo

Ft. Lauderdale Salons?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:15 PM

We are sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale on Aug 3, 2009 and I would like to get a mani and pedi done in Ft. Lauderdale the day before. Can anyone recommend a day spa/salon? There will be about 8 people with me.

Thanks!

#2 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
    • 211 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:31 PM

I live in Ft Lauderdale....(5 minues from there anyhow)... if you have any you want me to go check out for you I would be happy to! My Mom and I get our nails done here about every 2-3 weeks, but have not yet found one in this area we could recommend... (I moved down here from West Palm Beach in January...)

Let me know! I'd be happy to help!

#3 sperger

sperger
      • Banned
      • 474 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 09:39 PM

I used to live in Pompano Beach a few ago, and there were two options I went to - one is the Red Door spa at the Broward mall (off Federal Hwy and maybe Sunrise?), and the other was a small place up in Pompano Beach on Atlantic, but I'm totally blanking on the name. Red Door was very relaxing though!

#4 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
        • 248 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:04 PM

Hi Shelby!!

Thank you so much for your offer

I have been looking at Las Olas Blvd area - Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

I found one day spa there that is open on Sundays - Radiance Day Spa-Luxury Massages and Therapies on Las Olas

Or if you are familiar with Las Olas at all? It looks like a nice area with shops, restaurants etc and its only about 10-15 from our hotel. We are staying very close to the FLL airport.

I really appreciate the offer and any info/advice you have on Ft. L (we are there for 2 days prior to our cruise).

Thanks again!
          Carla

#5 Carlitarenee

Carlitarenee
          • 248 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sperger
            I used to live in Pompano Beach a few ago, and there were two options I went to - one is the Red Door spa at the Broward mall (off Federal Hwy and maybe Sunrise?), and the other was a small place up in Pompano Beach on Atlantic, but I'm totally blanking on the name. Red Door was very relaxing though!
            Thank you! I will have to check them out Red Door, as well. I think I have been to that mall years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users