Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Hi! to all, I'm new here

Hi everyone! I was planning a great big traditional wedding, and then we just recently changed our minds and decided to do a DW! I couldn't be more excited. Our destination has changed 3 times since then. I found this board and I am so glad I did!

Welcome to the forum!! welcome3.gif

Just out of curiosity... how many guests are you planning on inviting?? I only ask because I noticed your wedding date is set for 5 months from now... is that a for sure date?

As for the resort - we can figure that out, there is a wealth of information here, and we're more than happy to help with any questions. Do you know what kind of a resort you're looking at? All inclusive? Adults only? Is the ceremony and reception going to be at the resort, or off site?

I saw on your wedding page St Thomas are you going there> There are some of us on here and I have a wonderful wc that some of the girls have or are using that could be useful. i feel like her press agent LOL

yes, we are getting married in November and evry resort seems to have my date open. We were going to St. Thomas, but I have updated my site to show the Costa Rica Resort as well, the Barcelo Tambor Beach Resort, it came highly recommended to us but my FH's stepdad. It has very reasonable prices for all-inclusive packages, since most of our family/friends don't want to pay a fortune (which I understand)

Wow! From a huge traditional wedding to DW! THat's exciting! Welcome to the forum and I hope we can help you out!