Any brides getting married Feb 2010 in Varadero?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CamBride

• 13 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:42 PM

Hi there,

I am brand spanking new to the site and was wondering if I need to get my act together for our February 2010 wedding. We are just waiting for group rates from our TA so that we can pick a resort and hopefully that will get the wheels turning fairly quickly.

Any brides out there scheduled to get married February 2010? I would love to hear how far along you are in the planning!

#2 jackobelle

• 359 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:04 PM

Hi Cambride,
      I am geting married March, 2010 in Varadero. We have picked our resort and booked with the TA, sent out invites and people are starting to put their deposits down. We have bridesmaid dresses, but I still need to get my dress and all the clothe for the guys.

Don't worry if you are just starting out, you have lots of time. This website is a great place to start! Once you have the resort picked out the rest will fall into place - we found that was the hardest part. Happy planning and welcome to the boards! :)

#3 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:21 PM

welcome to the boards! you will find a ton of useful info... what resorts are you looking at?

#4 khandie

• 15 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:25 PM

I am getting married in April 2010 in Varadero we have booked the Paraduis hotel, just thinking of our colour scheme now. We started planinning April 2009 but have not done much other then selected bridal party and tried on some bridal dresses but have not found the dress that I have fallen in love with.

Cambdridge you still have time but the most important thing is your paperwork that has to be 100% correct so do this via your travel agency if you are not sure what needs to be done. If neither of you have been married before then it is straight forward but if either you is divorced or been widowed you need documents translated.

#5 CamBride

• 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:43 AM

Thanks for everyone's input. I'm still waiting for prices from other TA's. The prices for February seem to be fairly high. Once we pick the resort, it should get the ball rolling.

#6 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
            • 2,782 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:52 PM

In general, mid December to end of April is pretty expensive. February is a good month to visit. Not too many mosquitoes and a nice weather, but sometimes can get a bit chilly at night.

#7 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

Hi, we went to Cuba this year in the beginning of Feburary. It was really nice, but very windy. And it did get cold at night. This time of year is their winter too, so be sure to bring some long sleeves and even a sweater/jacket you can wear if it does get chilly.

#8 DwanaJalene

• 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:10 AM

Hello! We are planning on getting married in February 2010. We are getting married at the SuperBreezes Bella costa. We are just starting all of our paper work. It is a little confusing for us because one of us has been divorced. We are super excited this is the first time I have been anywhere warm!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users