Sign in to follow this  
~*Lisa*~

January 2010 brides!!

Joss - I honestly couldn't tell you because I had mine made. But I think that I would definitely start looking ASAP. I mean, it's YOUR DRESS!!!!!!!!! lol The wedding wouldn't be the same without one. I wouldn't leave it to chance. If it was me, I would be out there now looking! Good luck girl! :)

Hi ladies!

I just wanted to update and tell you that I've booked our mani/pedi/waxing appointments today! WOO HOO!!!!!!! one more thing off the list although I'm sure I have more things to add! lol cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaloo79 View Post
Hi ladies!

I just wanted to update and tell you that I've booked our mani/pedi/waxing appointments today! WOO HOO!!!!!!! one more thing off the list although I'm sure I have more things to add! lol cheesy.gif
Way to go !!! Slowly but surely hey ? I feel like everything is just gonna creep up on me at the last minute...it doesn't help that i am kinda procrastinating about everything i need to get done...ugh LOL

Quote:
don't procrastinate too much, you'll run out of time! lol
I second Lisa. The look on the girl's face (panic) when i stepped into my first bridal store today and told her my wedding date - hilarious! Seriously, a 6 month turnaround on dresses after they're ordered? Seems like a long time.

Quote:
don't procrastinate too much, you'll run out of time! lol
Thank god for this forum and these posts or i probably wouldn't have the motivation !!

Yeah Joss, i'm excited to know if you found a dress yet ?

Joss, I wish you luck, and am sure you will find a dress you love in time! Too funny about the woman's look when you told her your wedding date! I actually just got a call today letting me know mine came in early. I ordered it mid-April, and they said I probably wouldn't have it until October, so I hope that gives you hope! Good luck!

Hi fellow January ladies....I am getting married January 5.woohooo 5 months to go :) I have done most of the big things. I finally ordered bm dresses and just put the invites in the mail today. I feel like a huge weight is off my shoulders.