Photo

Boudoir Book for Fiance?!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 faithers81

faithers81
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

I have been thinking about surprising my fiance with a boudoir book. This would be something not like me to do, but I think he would love it! Anyone else thinking about this?

#2 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
    • 706 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:37 AM

It was actually this forum that introduced me to boudoir pics. If you do a search, you'll see some threads and recommendations of good photographers. Good luck!

#3 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
      • 573 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:28 AM

It was the same for me. I had never heard of these before. I was not going to them either, but could not think of anything that would surprise and shoke FI more. It is because he knows how I am about my body that he will appreciate these all the more. If it wasn't for the girls on the forum I never would have thought of it or had the courage to do it. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Very empowering and a great confidence booster! I recommend it anyone, especially those that it is out of the norm for whatever reason.

#4 Hannah

Hannah
        • 12 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

This is going to be the wedding pressie for Husband to be as he is really into his photography.

I think it will be totally fabulous, just make sure you pick a photographer you are comfortable with.

Let us know how you get on.

#5 shellk

shellk
          • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

something im going to do myself.if you search bbd pics there are lots of threads.

#6 march132010

march132010
            • 1,057 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:07 PM

I am thinking about this also my FI would love--- gonna look for a photogher in my area

#7 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
              • 349 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

I've always wanted to do BD photos for my FI, and soon I will have a real occassion to (as a pre-wedding gift)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users