Your reception table was gorgeous. I know this is an old thread, but I'm glad it all worked out for you!
calchik's punta cana, gran bahia prinicipe bavaro wedding review. LONG and with pics!
Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:42 AM
I going to the same resort next year could you please me information on the photo gragher you used please
Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:18 AM
Originally Posted by robinkar
Thank you so much for this review. Congratulations on the wedding and I am so glad that everything turn out so beautifully.
We are having a wedding at the Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro on April 15, 2010 and we are still in the process of trying to decide some of the items. So if you don't mind, I would like to ask you some questions:
1. the wedding questionnaire says that you have a choice of beach, gazebo 1 or gazebo 2 for the ceremony. Do you know the difference between gazebo 1 and 2.
2. how many people attended your wedding.
3. which wedding package did you choose
4. the outside location looks perfect. Which restaurant was it and did you have a private ceremony.
4. you had mentioned that you only had about 1 hour for dancing. Was that because you had to be out by a certain time.
I know this is a lot of questions but would really appreciate any assistance as we are finding this whole process a little overwhelming when we haven't been to the resort and don't want to make the wrong choice.
Looking forward to your response. Thank you again.
I have the same questions also if someone can help
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users