Jump to content

Photo

2010 Iberostar Weddings


  • Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

#401 finleys7

finleys7
  • Member
  • 703 posts

    Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:32 PM

    Leah - I am soooo excited. And starting to panic that I won't get everything done. Everytime I look at my list...it gets better.

    All I have to say is THANK GOD for ordering on-line because with work all day and my commute I don't have time to shop during the week. And of course every weekend is BOOKED!!!
    Shannon

    YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
    Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

    #402 FutureMoreno

    FutureMoreno
    • Newbie
    • 92 posts

      Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:52 AM

      Shannon- I have very getting excited for you- the big day is getting so close. Good luck with all of the last minute details!

      #403 finleys7

      finleys7
      • Member
      • 703 posts

        Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:23 AM

        Thanks =) I am really super excited!!!
        Shannon

        YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
        Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

        #404 ursula

        ursula
        • Jr. Member
        • 156 posts

          Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

          Hi lberostar Brides, I'm actually a May 2011 bride but I was hoping since most of you are getting married this year you would have this info already. I'm looking for pics of the private reception areas. Reyna sent me one picture but it was very dark, plus im hoping there are other options than just one restaurant. maybe a patio or poolside. i've tried to search the forum but im not finding any pics. and i've read that theres a chapel or gazebo near the shopping center and one above the wave pool - does anyone have pics of this too? Thanks so much for any help!!

          #405 finleys7

          finleys7
          • Member
          • 703 posts

            Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:03 PM

            Ursula - There are plenty of pictures on line, you can also look at trip advisor. In terms of the gazebo and chapel, that is shared by all at the resort. I am doing the Chapel and private reception for the Del Mar/Beach Resort.

            Here is the chapel:
            Click the image to open in full size.

            And when I return in a few weeks a married woman I will have pictures of the reception area =)
            Shannon

            YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
            Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

            #406 finleys7

            finleys7
            • Member
            • 703 posts

              Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:04 PM

              Leaving in a week for the Iberostar Del Mar - I will have a full review for you ladies upon my return. Hope all is well!!!
              Shannon

              YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
              Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

              #407 Lindobride14

              Lindobride14
              • Jr. Member
              • 279 posts

                Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by finleys7
                Leaving in a week for the Iberostar Del Mar - I will have a full review for you ladies upon my return. Hope all is well!!!
                Oh my gosh . . . the final countdown! So excited for you! We can't wait to hear all about it :)

                #408 Lindobride14

                Lindobride14
                • Jr. Member
                • 279 posts

                  Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:05 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ursula
                  Hi lberostar Brides, I'm actually a May 2011 bride but I was hoping since most of you are getting married this year you would have this info already. I'm looking for pics of the private reception areas. Reyna sent me one picture but it was very dark, plus im hoping there are other options than just one restaurant. maybe a patio or poolside. i've tried to search the forum but im not finding any pics. and i've read that theres a chapel or gazebo near the shopping center and one above the wave pool - does anyone have pics of this too? Thanks so much for any help!!
                  Ursula-

                  Welcome! We are getting married January 22, 2011 at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo. I was sent pictures of all of the Lindo's private reception areas.

                  Keep in mind though that while all of the Iberostar properties share the chapel for ceremony site, each resort has separate reception venues available. So if you're interested in the Del Mar/Beach or Grand, your reception choices will be different.


                  If you're interested, I would be more than happy to forward you the email from my WC Mayra with photos of all the available reception venues at the Lindo. Just PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

                  Good luck in your search!
                  Tara

                  #409 Britt1222

                  Britt1222
                  • Newbie
                  • 19 posts

                    Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:51 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lindobride14
                    Ursula-

                    Welcome! We are getting married January 22, 2011 at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo. I was sent pictures of all of the Lindo's private reception areas.

                    Keep in mind though that while all of the Iberostar properties share the chapel for ceremony site, each resort has separate reception venues available. So if you're interested in the Del Mar/Beach or Grand, your reception choices will be different.


                    If you're interested, I would be more than happy to forward you the email from my WC Mayra with photos of all the available reception venues at the Lindo. Just PM me your email address and I will send it to you.

                    Good luck in your search!
                    Tara
                    Hello Tara,

                    Do you mind sending me those pictures? We picked out everything and now we are considering changing to a private venue two months before! My e-mail is britt1222@sbcglobal.net.

                    Thank you,
                    Brittany

                    #410 Emmers

                    Emmers
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 178 posts

                      Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:32 PM

                      Hey Ladies,

                      Sorry I haven't had time to post lately but...well, I've been swamped. And it's 11:31pm and my flight to Mexico leaves tomorrow at 9 am....ahhhhh. But it's happening. Finleys, see you in a week or so!

                      Talk to the rest of you when I get back!

                      - Emmers




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users