Sign in to follow this  

Jpitts- I love your TTD pictures!

I am not doing a TTD, although I would love to. I don't think I could talk my H2B in to adding any more money to our budget, since we are already going over to bring an outside photographer in.

Where did you go to find a cave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt1222 View Post

I am not doing a TTD, although I would love to. I don't think I could talk my H2B in to adding any more money to our budget, since we are already going over to bring an outside photographer in.

I'm not either, although it would have been fun. We are way over budget and we're not even doing an outside photographer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt1222 View Post

You are going to be there right before me! I can't wait to hear how yours goes. We are not doing the outside pics because I just can't see spending the $$ since we are paying for everything ourselves AND trying to pay in cash. we're both working like nuts....
We are having a big AHR and paying for all of that too. I am just very excited for the trip and if you get any good Lindo planning ideas please fill me in!

Joanne the pictures are great, you look soooo happy. Your hair, flowers...everything came out so nice.

I like the jungle pics for the TTD session, those were great !!

I have not decided on my wedding favors yet. It would really help to know how many are going first. I have been searching for ideas though, and the wedding favor ideas thread has some great ideas!