I need a WC for my wedding in Cancun

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 NoehliaP

• 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

If anyone knows or would highly reccommend a wedding coordinator for my wedding next year in Cancun thats not expensive, please post a reply. I need someone I can deeply rely on. I'm in desperate need of help!! Thanks for your help... Please also email me at NoehliaP@Yahoo.com

#2 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
    • 600 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:36 PM

Do you know where in Cancun or are you just getting started?

#3 NoehliaP

• 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:23 AM

I'm just getting started but I'm undecided between The Royal, Beach Palace or another resort.. I dont know. But it will be in the Hotel Zone. Thanks

#4 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
        • 600 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

I would try Julieta at floresjulieta@prodigy.net.mx
          She was my florist. She made a good point of being quick to respond and punctual. She also has someone who does everything - from cakes, to lighting - everything. She's an absolute doll. Tell her I said hi if you talk to her. Good luck!

#5 NoehliaP

• 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:50 PM

Thanks so much!!!

#6 Cassondra2009

• 444 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:33 PM

Most resorts have a wedding coordinator. Were you looking for an additional wedding coordinator?

#7 kcangel99

• 168 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:28 PM

I would suggest Brittany S at destinationweddings.com she has been AMAZING to work with! $50 to start to work with her and that goes towards your travel expenses. She handles EVERYTHING as well as coordinates all the guest travel too! She has been such a blessing!!
                Anyone interested in sharing a photographer at Paradisus Punta Cana.... June 24, 2010

#8 spatzle

• 36 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:53 PM

I have been in contact with yazmin de la mora and I am very impressed with her prices and fast responses.
                  She's THE BEST ONE of the BEST ONES!
                  Her info.
                  Yazmin De La Mora - Weddings & Catering

#9 NoehliaP

• 10 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:07 AM

Thanks so Much guys, I sent an email to all the WC recommended. Hopefully they will replay ASAP. Thanks again

#10 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
                    • Vendor
                    • 336 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by tere&james
                      I have to say that for many things I have contracted suppliers directly like florist and decor....much cheaper....and at the end the hotel coordinator will help anyways in coordinating....a way of saving comissions!

I have done an extensive research on suppliers and meet them while on my site inspecion so contact me should you need any.
                      This is an "issue" with all the hotels (most of the all inclusive) adding "comissions" over the suppliers fee.

In my case, we have an alliance with hotels and suppliers so we can offer better rates than hotels and the same price as vendors.

Is important to mention that we are creating an association. The main goal is to protect the brides and the area as a destination. Soon we will let you know about it.

Best Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users