Photo

Heads Up for Negril Brides leaving soon

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smashlee23

smashlee23
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:08 AM

We are back from our wedding at Riu Negril, and we had a wonderful time. The ceremony was beautiful. I will post pics and my review soon, but wanted to give anyone going there soon a heads up to bring plenty of bug repellent. One of our only complaints was getting eaten by mosquitos each night. Many of my guests had large welts from the bites. Not pretty in my pics! The bug spray seemed to help, and they were not only at our hotel, but in other areas of Negril also.

#2 jennie

jennie
    • 200 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:34 AM

Wow hope you were ok! Thanks for the heads up. We're leaving in August, so it's good to know. I just bought one can of repelant, so i guess it's back to the store for me. Can't wait to seee your review. We're staying at the RPTB.... not too far from where you were. Congrats!

#3 baj

baj
      • 1,555 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:45 PM

congrat's & glad every went well for you both.

Thanks for the tip, getting married there March 2010, so looking forward to your review and pic's

#4 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
        • 342 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:03 PM

Welcome back I am anxious for your review. Unfortunately I have tasty blood to mosquitoes so does anyone have recommendations for the best bug repellent?
          One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users