Photo

**Calling all Riu Negril brides**

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#41 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:51 AM

ladies, I'm freaking out! I tried to email Dionne with an addy that someone on this thread gave me, but it came back undeliverable. AHHHHHHH!!!

Do someone have her email addy? maybe I typed it wrong or something. Please help!

#42 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
    • 190 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:48 AM

LIsa, I have the email address of the sales Coordinator at the wedding department for RIU Negril, I have been emailing her with questions, until I talk to Dionne Arthurs. YOu can email her and ask for Dionne email address. Her name is Nora Martinez and email address is weddings05@riu.com. HOpe that helps.

#43 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by wemkulaf
        LIsa, I have the email address of the sales Coordinator at the wedding department for RIU Negril, I have been emailing her with questions, until I talk to Dionne Arthurs. YOu can email her and ask for Dionne email address. Her name is Nora Martinez and email address is weddings05@riu.com. HOpe that helps.
        Thanks for the info. I thought of that too. I guess that's what I'll end up doing. It's just that my day is coming really fast now and I wanted to touch base with Dionne.

#44 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
        • 190 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

Oh congrats on the house. It is getting down to the wire, so I know you want to talk to her. ARe you doing a private reception or semi?

#45 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:01 AM

I'm so freakin' excited! I went to go and try to email the WC and sure enough, in my inbox was her email! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! It's getting closer and closer! It's great to get all the information and all the price lists of everything.

I doubt we'll be adding anything extra, with buying a house and all that. I think we'll just go with whatever comes with the package! I'm getting excited now!

#46 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
            • 190 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

What a relief I know to see emails for the WC. Glad to hear it.

#47 jen_in_negril

jen_in_negril
              • 22 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~
                I'm so freakin' excited! I went to go and try to email the WC and sure enough, in my inbox was her email! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! It's getting closer and closer! It's great to get all the information and all the price lists of everything.

I doubt we'll be adding anything extra, with buying a house and all that. I think we'll just go with whatever comes with the package! I'm getting excited now!
                Congrats Lisa! You must be so excited. I'm 6 months out now - getting married at the Riu Negril also! I can't wait to see your review and pics. I'm curious about the extras and the cost. We're on such a tight budget so I'm nervous that I'll get there and I'll need to spend tonnes extra to get what I have in mind. Do you know if there is the option for a reception on the beach and how much it might be? Or, with a semi private reception, can you still have a first dance and speeches?

#48 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

Jen - I am super busy this weekend but I'll try and see if I can post the files with the extra information.

#49 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
                  • 190 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:54 PM

Thanks Lisa, I would like the information on the extra cost too. And can't wait to see your reviews once you return.

#50 torywedd

torywedd
                    • 169 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:49 PM

@Preciousmi811 ....omg, i am so happy to have found someone who is getting married at the rtpb around the same time I am, we are definetly going to have to stay in touch and swap notes about the resort....we have our confirmed date for july 23, 2010 4pm, and i as well cant decide between the gazebo, or beach setting, since we are going to have a lrg wedding (caprice pkg. 60ppl) i think i am leaning towards the beach......do you have a lrg party as well, and are you planning a private reception, or using any other outside vendors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users