~*Lisa*~

**Calling all Riu Negril brides**

ladies, I'm freaking out! I tried to email Dionne with an addy that someone on this thread gave me, but it came back undeliverable. AHHHHHHH!!!

Do someone have her email addy? maybe I typed it wrong or something. Please help!

LIsa, I have the email address of the sales Coordinator at the wedding department for RIU Negril, I have been emailing her with questions, until I talk to Dionne Arthurs. YOu can email her and ask for Dionne email address. Her name is Nora Martinez and email address is weddings05@riu.com. HOpe that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemkulaf View Post
LIsa, I have the email address of the sales Coordinator at the wedding department for RIU Negril, I have been emailing her with questions, until I talk to Dionne Arthurs. YOu can email her and ask for Dionne email address. Her name is Nora Martinez and email address is weddings05@riu.com. HOpe that helps.
Thanks for the info. I thought of that too. I guess that's what I'll end up doing. It's just that my day is coming really fast now and I wanted to touch base with Dionne.

I'm so freakin' excited! I went to go and try to email the WC and sure enough, in my inbox was her email! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! It's getting closer and closer! It's great to get all the information and all the price lists of everything.

I doubt we'll be adding anything extra, with buying a house and all that. I think we'll just go with whatever comes with the package! I'm getting excited now! woot.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~ View Post
I'm so freakin' excited! I went to go and try to email the WC and sure enough, in my inbox was her email! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! It's getting closer and closer! It's great to get all the information and all the price lists of everything.

I doubt we'll be adding anything extra, with buying a house and all that. I think we'll just go with whatever comes with the package! I'm getting excited now! woot.gif
Congrats Lisa! You must be so excited. I'm 6 months out now - getting married at the Riu Negril also! I can't wait to see your review and pics. I'm curious about the extras and the cost. We're on such a tight budget so I'm nervous that I'll get there and I'll need to spend tonnes extra to get what I have in mind. Do you know if there is the option for a reception on the beach and how much it might be? Or, with a semi private reception, can you still have a first dance and speeches?

@Preciousmi811 ....omg, i am so happy to have found someone who is getting married at the rtpb around the same time I am, we are definetly going to have to stay in touch and swap notes about the resort....we have our confirmed date for july 23, 2010 4pm, and i as well cant decide between the gazebo, or beach setting, since we are going to have a lrg wedding (caprice pkg. 60ppl) i think i am leaning towards the beach......do you have a lrg party as well, and are you planning a private reception, or using any other outside vendorshuh.gif