Photo

For those who are sick of Heidi & Spencer Pratt

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
  • 456 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:09 PM

I loved the Hills, but it was sooo sad to see how Heidi changed. It is the classic scenario of why you should never choose a loser guy over your girlfriends. During the last 2 seasons there were small glimmers of hope that Heidi actually saw Spencer for the piece of sh*t he is... but then she would take him right back. I still can't believe the way he spoke to her mother and sister. That right there lets you know what kind of boy (not man) he is. The fact that Heidi's cowboy dad accepted him, lets you know how fake it all is. No father would accept him as their daughter's choice. If anyone ever talked to my family that way, there would be no future. She deserves all of the heartache that is heading her way.

#12 A2Bride

A2Bride
    • 676 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:32 PM

I am so tired of the two of them...they are celebrities for what reason?!? Annoying people, actually Heidi I can handle...Spencer seems very annoying and egotistical to me! Although sometimes the media puts that kind of spin on it, I could do without the two of them...

#13 meli122

meli122
      • 269 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:01 PM

I voted "no more"......a few times. Im sooo over them.

#14 CrystalM

CrystalM
        • 829 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:41 AM

I'm also sick of hearing about them, along with Jon & Kate, and Kristen Stewart/Robert Pattinson.

I voted...a few times, too.
          I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#15 tad515

tad515
          • 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:20 PM

Oh man, I'm so sick of them! I love love love the Hills, but am not a Speidi fan! He's just a huge jerk and she's an idiot for not seeing that he's manipulating her to no end!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users