Any XXXL groomsmen??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MarissaDC

MarissaDC
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

HI ladies
    I have one groomsmen who is an 3XL to 4 XL..not necessarily in the shoulders but more in the belly;-) I want them to wear white linenish shirts and sand colored linen pants. I can find the pants in a larger size but I'm really struggling with the shirts. the only white shirts I can find are plain and very "grandpa" looking..I can find anything trendy in the 3XL or 4XL sizes...

Any advice?
    Marissa and Shawn
    Oct 23, 2009
    Aventura Spa Palace

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:35 PM

Have you tried Casual Male? CasualMale.com - Men's Big and Tall Clothing

You might want to stop in to a store. They are great at helping you find what you need. DH is a big guy and we have a hell of a time finding him clothes, so I understand your pain.

It is easier to find short sleeve than long sleeve. Try 'Camp Shirt' or 'Linen Shirt'

Men's Warehouse can also special order things.

You might just try googling Big & Tall menswear and see what comes up.

#3 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
      • 340 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:39 PM

My brother is an XXXL. He's 18 and shops mostly at Dr. Jay's....they're in the NYC area, but you could try drjays.com. He also gets some things from kingsize.com

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

Women's & Men's Clothes: Plus Size, Maternity, Baby & Kid's Clothing | Old Navy

CasualMale.com - Men's Big and Tall Clothing - Cubavera® Cashmere/Allure Piped Linen-Blend Sport Shirt

Search for linen at Westport Big And Tall Men's Clothing

Big Men's Short Sleeve Hawaiian Wedding Camp Shirt at Davis Big & Tall

You can get a custom shirt made here:
          Men's Custom Shirts

#5 kdown224

kdown224
          • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:23 PM

There is an online store located in Oregon, Island Importer, that has men's linen shirts available both in stock, or via special order. I believe in some of the styles they have stock sizes up to XXXL. Or, you can custom order a shirt made if you provide them with the measurements he needs.

We had the opposite problem, finding a smaller shirt for my son that would match my fiance. I e-mailed them and talked to Ryan in Customer Service. I took my son to a Men's Wearhouse/Mr. Tuxx and they took all the measurements for me free of charge. Then I called Ryan and gave him all the measurements for the shirt in the fabric, cut and color that I wanted. In all it only took 2-3 weeks for his custom shirt to come in. I ordered the Linen Almalfi, like the picture below, but in a coral color. Check out their website, it might be a better idea to get something custom made to make sure it fits and he is comfortable.

Click the image to open in full size.

Their website for men's linen shirts Men's Casual Linen Shirts - Island Importer

Good luck!

#6 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:26 PM

we got our 3xl gm shirt at kohls. 100% raw silk, and it was on sale last year at this time for less than $20. it was chocolate but i know they had tons of colors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users