Sign in to follow this  
ajncooter

Any Michael B ring brides out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura b View Post
Jilly, this is off-topic, but you have GOT to quit having such cute sig pics or I'm going to trade the weims in for bloodhounds. Seriously.
Isn't that the cutest picture!! I love it!! 4 of the pups left this weekend, I miss them. We're keeping one, but we still have one little female left to find a home for, you know you want her Laura, lol!!

Okay I have never posted a picture before, but I am a Michael B wearer as well. I loooove my ring. It is exactly what I wanted. It isn't a traditional ring, but sits flat. I really don't think we will add to it.... maybe later.

Click the image to open in full size.

Wow. I didn't know so many people wore Michael B. rings. The FH somehow found this ring from his jeweler and surprised me with it. I mean, can he have any better taste?

I'm also stoked because I just found out I'm getting the band to go with it.

Michael B. ladies, do strangers tell you how pretty your ring is? because they do that with me and I just eat it up. Usually, if it's a girl saying it (having been single for so long) I say, "Do you want to try it on?"

I used to drive my girlfriends crazy trying on their e- and wedding rings.

Everyone always comments on my ring. It is just really sparkly and I think that his rings catch people's eyes (is that even correct english "people's eyes"?).