Tighty-Whitey's Wedding Review of The Royal Playa del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#71 diana&steve0304

• 40 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:33 AM

Hi Tighty-Whitey!

Thanks so much for putting up so much information on the forum. I can't tell you how helpful your pictures have been! I now have a pretty good visual as to what my wedding is going to look like next April at the Royal.

P.S. I love your choice for shoes!!! The blue went so perfectly with your flowers

#72 traceyfranzel

• 69 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by TightyWhitey
      Hi traceyfranzel, we bought the maracas on 5th ave. There were numerous shops selling different colours and sizes along the strip. The further away from the resort we walked, the cheaper they got.

We kept receipts for the items we brought to Mexico 'cause Customs can ask you how much the items cost and may want proof. You're given an allowance of $300 USD each and may be charge fees if they deem you go over the amount.
      So if I bring multiples of the same items they will ask? Is that the deal? So I should bring receipts for jewelry I buy for my bridesmaids? Customs will check us upon entering Mexico?

#73 DRod0214

• 173 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

great review. Were you nervous about the whole way it was going to be set up. How much did you communicate on what you wanted like decorations, flowers, cake, etc.

#74 olsontco

• 185 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:56 AM

Okay... where in the world did you get your blue shoes I love them and want them!!!
          Soon to be Mrs. Howell

#75 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:53 AM

Gorgeous!!! I stayed at the Royal Cancun last year and LOVED it! I planned to get married there but it was too pricey.

#76 JT3

• 443 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:45 PM

Great review..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users