Photo

Custom Stamps - Zazzle.com

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jak27

jak27
  • 715 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:44 PM

For anyone that cares, I used zazzle.com for custom stamps for our Save the Dates. I used a picture my father had taken on our vacation of the sunrise in Cabo, and used that for the stamp.

It looks like this:

Click the image to open in full size.

I was completely impressed with Zazzle, it was easy to use, very fast and my guests loved it...most of them think it was a professional photograph, not something we took ourselves!

Just an idea!

#2 SheaS

SheaS
    • 380 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:45 PM

How much more were they than a normal stamp

#3 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:49 PM

I can't remember exactly, but I got the new $0.41 stamps at the $0.39 price...I ordred a lot of extras, for thank you notes, etc. but the total was less than $100 or so for like 250 stamps.

But don't quote me on that...they were having a sale when I did it a few months ago and got a good deal. But they were so worth it, they looked great!

#4 SheaS

SheaS
        • 380 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:12 PM

I have looked into these- I don't think it was zazzle, but the custom stamp site I looked had theirs for around 80 cents each I think. I remember it was way too high for me to get! But at your rate, it is only a couple more cents per stamp.. nice! I wil have to look into it!

#5 Natasha92907

Natasha92907
          • 56 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:46 AM

We used zazzle, too, for our wedding invotations stamps. I think we spent $230 for about 280 stamps. It was expensive, but we DIYed the invites and the stamps are SO cool.
            http://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

Invitations are out! YES: 25 NO: 11 UNDECIDED: 118
            Bert and Natasha's Wedding Website

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:51 AM

i think i just went to usps.com and did custom stamps - i do remember them being a bit expensive, but can't remember hte exact cost

#7 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
              • 4,979 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:54 AM

Oooh that's a good idea! I never even thought of that! That's a really great rate you got too!
                Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#8 SusanK

SusanK
                • VIP Member
                • 2,685 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:32 PM

Just sent out my invites earlier this week. I wish I would have known about this earlier. I ended up having to use two ugly stamps on my envelopes (I needed 58¢) I'll definitely look into this for our AHR invites!
                  Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#9 jak27

jak27
                  • 715 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Susan101207
                    Just sent out my invites earlier this week. I wish I would have known about this earlier. I ended up having to use two ugly stamps on my envelopes (I needed 58¢) I'll definitely look into this for our AHR invites!
                    Ug! That's why I did the custom stamps...I can't stand just getting an ugly stamp on something that is so pretty & important!

I definitely recommend it, it just makes it fun, and I've seen couples who use a picture from their wedding as their thank-you note stamp as well, very cute.

We're probably going to get some of our dogs too, since we're nerds like that, and use them for fun mail too! Maybe some for postcards too, when we're on our honeymoon!

The possibilities are endless...baby showers, birthdays, etc etc etc!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users