newbie....confused!! ;o)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tiggerlou

tiggerlou
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:24 PM

Hello,

as a newbie to the forum I am still confused!!! Looking for our destination and so was looking for ideas of where to get wed?!! Been looking at Iberostar Tucan in Mexico but god choosing is just sooooooo hard when you want it to be sooooo right!!!!!

Hope you all are well!!! x x x

#2 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
    • 2,115 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:29 PM

Congrats and Welcome! Don't feel bad, I felt the same way. Just take it slow and look at each Hotel and what they have to offer.

#3 Perplexy

Perplexy
      • 207 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:48 PM

Welcome!

Confusion is normal...we were all in the same boat once! I've taken step one in choosing our resort, step two is how to navigate this website so we can help with the planning!

It's probably going to be your favourite part of planning your wedding - choosing the resort. If you have the vacation time and the money, why not choose an island and physically go there to choose your resort? You can't lose!
        http://tickers.Ticke....4a37/event.png

~Stay positive and love your life!~

#4 Geralyn

Geralyn
        • 2,677 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:48 PM

Congrats and welcome!! You're in the right place...there is so much great info on this forum!

#5 clairisse

clairisse
          • 492 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

This is the best place to start! Reading the reviews and everyone's experiences was amazingly helpful to me.
            Welcome!

#6 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
            • 5,705 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#7 Seven

Seven
              • 55 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tiggerlou
                Hello,

as a newbie to the forum I am still confused!!! Looking for our destination and so was looking for ideas of where to get wed?!! Been looking at Iberostar Tucan in Mexico but god choosing is just sooooooo hard when you want it to be sooooo right!!!!!

Hope you all are well!!! x x x

Take a breather, LOL! At least you have an idea of the country you want to be. I don't yet. This board is awesome and the posters are very sweet. Look in the Review section for ideas. Do you know any brides IRL that did a destination wedding? Talk to them as well. Good luck!!!

#8 tiggerlou

tiggerlou
                • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:58 PM

Don't even know if I am sure of the country anymore after looking on here!!! There is just so much choice!!!!!!!

#9 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                  • 762 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:31 PM

Sometimes sitting down and asking your friends and family where they would really like to go can help you out (or confuse you more) I would say select 3 locations and check things like airfare costs, hotel costs and if its not going to be all inclusive expenses for food and drinks and things. It narrowed mine down from our choices of Punta Cana, Bahamas, Cozumel and Cancun to Cancun for more afforablility!

Good luck and no matter what it will be amazing because you are doing what YOU want to do in the end!

#10 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
                    • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:55 PM

Welcome and congrats!

Best wishes,
                      Tod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users