Sign in to follow this  
tiggerlou

newbie....confused!! ;o)

Hello,

as a newbie to the forum I am still confused!!! Looking for our destination and so was looking for ideas of where to get wed?!! Been looking at Iberostar Tucan in Mexico but god choosing is just sooooooo hard when you want it to be sooooo right!!!!!

Hope you all are well!!! x x x

Welcome!

Confusion is normal...we were all in the same boat once! I've taken step one in choosing our resort, step two is how to navigate this website so we can help with the planning!

It's probably going to be your favourite part of planning your wedding - choosing the resort. If you have the vacation time and the money, why not choose an island and physically go there to choose your resort? You can't lose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerlou View Post
Hello,

as a newbie to the forum I am still confused!!! Looking for our destination and so was looking for ideas of where to get wed?!! Been looking at Iberostar Tucan in Mexico but god choosing is just sooooooo hard when you want it to be sooooo right!!!!!

Hope you all are well!!! x x x

Take a breather, LOL! At least you have an idea of the country you want to be. I don't yet. blush2.gif This board is awesome and the posters are very sweet. Look in the Review section for ideas. Do you know any brides IRL that did a destination wedding? Talk to them as well. Good luck!!!

Sometimes sitting down and asking your friends and family where they would really like to go can help you out (or confuse you more) I would say select 3 locations and check things like airfare costs, hotel costs and if its not going to be all inclusive expenses for food and drinks and things. It narrowed mine down from our choices of Punta Cana, Bahamas, Cozumel and Cancun to Cancun for more afforablility!

Good luck and no matter what it will be amazing because you are doing what YOU want to do in the end!