Dreams Los Cabos Wedding

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 jdmoriarty

• 3 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:44 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and me and my fiance, Jacob, are getting maried on 09/11/09 at the Dreams Los Cabos Golf Resort & Spa. So far we have the Gold package and booked Mango Weddings for our photographer and videographer. Now I am trying to figure out the cake, flowers, and center pieces...any suggestions or help would be great!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
    • 2,782 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:37 AM

Welcome to the forum Jennifer!

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:49 AM

Welcome to the forum. We have so much information on the forum about Cabo and the Dreams resort, that finding the remining of your vendors should be pretty easy. I used Sweet Dreams for our cake vendor and hired Maye as our wedding coordinator. Both were great.

#4 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:50 AM

Congratulations and Welcome!

#5 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:14 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#6 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,532 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:15 AM

Welcome to the forum! I'm using Florenta for flowers, and Sweet Dreams for dessert. Both have been very highly recommended on this forum and work with Dreams a lot. Happy Planning and congrats!

#7 BlakleyBrideToBe

• 2,115 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:01 AM

Congrats and Welcome!

#8 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:27 AM

welcome jennifer...mango weddings is a great choice for photography. they have had some great reviews on here.

for flowers i would also say florenta...their ad is on the top right side....cake, it depends on how elaborate you want to get...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 MomentsThatMatter

• Vendor
                • 2,015 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

Congratulations Jennifer and welcome to the forums! Have fun in Cabo
                  Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
                  Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
                  Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
                  Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/

#10 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:01 PM

Welcome!! I am a Dreams Bride also!! Cant wait to hear all about your wedding plans!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users