Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:29 PM

Very sexy!!! Perfect for bd shoot.

#12 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

Look at Frederick's of Hollywood - Lingerie, Bras, Panties & Corsets they have cheap sexy outfits!

#13 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Vikki
        (I hate to admit I already owned the boots and wig-don't ask)
        You know you cant leave us hanging like that girl. spill it! lol everything looks real good so far. I really like the first corset, what kind of panties are you wearing with it? it would look really cute with leopard print if you could find some.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#14 Vikki

Vikki
        • 807 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:59 PM

Sweet - I'll check out those links.

Umm, for the leopard corset-I haven't gotten that far yet. Probably either a thong with that print or a color that compliments it and garters. I looked at leopard fishnets but it was too distracting.

After the white set I need I think I'm going to find a feather boa and thong set for the last group of pictures. A nice pair of platform dancer heals and I'll be all set :-)

And I asked my photographer if I could bring drinks and beverages and she said no problem-she promised to put some teasers up for me as soon as she could after the shoot.

I'm getting super excited!

I'll update after the next shopping trip.

Oh....and the boots.....in college my best friend worked at a gentleman's club and when it was slow I'd dance a double shift with her for something to do. Tons of fun-If you ever get the chance it's a pretty empowering experience. And the workout is much better than high impact aerobics!

#15 Vikki

Vikki
          • 807 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:24 PM

Just a few more finishing touches and I'm done!

I'm still haven't decided how much I want to show in the pictures but the pearls will be an interesting prop to work around.
            Click the image to open in full size.

The black thigh-hi's for this one have that single seam up the back-super cute! I do need some sort of jewelry to accessorize still.

I'm going to find some white or silver shoes for this outfit-maybe use the pearls as well.

I haven't decided black or red for the thigh-hi's and I got a different pair of panties to go with this.

I still need earrings and I have't decided on a hairstyle to have yet. I need to try and figure that out next week.

#16 H&F

H&F
            • 361 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:41 PM

Vikki- you are so organized for your july shoot. I'm doing mine in July and am so far behind. You are kicking my butt into gear so thank you!

#17 Bermuda Bride to Be

Bermuda Bride to Be
              • 164 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:50 PM

Hot ! Your FI will love. I like the idea of wearing a wig!
                *Forever in Love*

#18 Vikki

Vikki
                • 807 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by H&F
                  Vikki- you are so organized for your july shoot. I'm doing mine in July and am so far behind. You are kicking my butt into gear so thank you!
                  I would loooove to take credit for my level of organization but it's because another BDW bride on the forum kicked my butt into gear as well. I love that about these forums.

Some hints while you're looking-try on everything!!! Even if it doesn't look like something you would ever try on or look good in. Almost everything I found was not something I would have pulled off the hanger-including the pearls which I think are going to make for one of the best combinations!

Adult stores are great places to find things but so are sale racks.

Take a friend. I had much more fun and much better luck taking a friend with me on the second trip. And her input was a lot of help.

For shoes-figure you'll probably only wear them once (or maybe not..depends on the shoes I guess) so go super cheap-payless, Ross, Burlington, ect. They don't have to last and it's ok if they hurt your feet, they just have to look good. Fashion over function really counts for once!

#19 leahstafford

leahstafford
                  • 713 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:47 PM

I am totally digging the wig idea! I love when things are a little different than what I normally see!

#20 Amarillis

Amarillis
                    • 1,913 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

Great outits... I too had a leopard bustier... all leopard though, anyway I did bronze pumps with it... could be a consideration if you can't find black platforms!!!

Your FI is gonna flip!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users