maui 2011.Decision made

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:20 AM

At last we have reached a decision we are going to get married in april 2011.
    Its so far away but we really need that time to save!!!!!!
    What we are planning is flying to LA spending three nites four days there visiting mickey and friends and doing the hollywood things and then flying to maui.We have found the accomodation a private condo that sherry posted and i fell in love with.I have emailed a wedding coordinator who is happy to reserve a spot for us and we can move it if we need to.We are keeping it simple just the two of us and intend on hiring a convertable hopefully white so we can use it as our wedding car.We plan on spending a week on maui transfering back to LA and booking into a disney hotel for a couple of days before flying back to London.We intend on doing a garden party /bbq for our friends and children hence our decision to get married in April so we can party in the sunshine about one month after we return.IM SO HAPPY WE FINALLY MADE A DECISION.we had spent the last year feeling guilty,wondering how we could get married in 2010 and toying with doing a wedding at home which we didnt want.We took a deep breath realized that 2010 was gunna be tight and im now so happy we didnt comprimise with our wedding day.We dont know anyone who has holidayed in Hawaii let alone got married there and now were going.My mind is working overtime about all the details.Im so HAPPPPYYYYYYY

#2 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:24 AM

oh mods im such a div please move this post to the correct area sorrryyyyyyyyyy

#3 wsarah2107

• 166 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:46 AM

congrats!! how exciting to have date and location decided! I can't wait for s to get to that point! haha:)
        Now, onto the details for ya! But you have lots of time for that--enjoy it!! :)

#4 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:57 AM

Congrats!!!! and this is the right area for this :)

#5 sand2487

• 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:19 PM

Congrats!!!!! It took us a while to come up with a date too, and we will be heading to Maui June 2011! Good luck with your planning! :)

#6 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

Thanks girls. sand2487 do you have any details yet.I have been a little no actually a lot miffed that the accomodation we picked ocean hideaway that one of the girls recommended is not being rented out from April 2010 it was only $140 dollors a nite and was just perfect its own pool hammock patio area bbq and a fantastic view.To say im gutted is an understatment but hey it want meant to be so im now looking for somethig else.We are going just by ourselves so a very simple ceremony nit to many bows andwhistles and im thinking well do the laau in the evening.The picture i have of my weddingday is a white soft top car Paul at the wheel and us both looking over our shoulders with the mauid forever sign hanging from the back and my hair blowing in the breeze .Im barking mad i know but i gotta have that piccie hehehe

#7 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:02 PM

oh alyssa ive just noticed your siggy huge congratulations to you both.x

#8 da.shmoopies

• 223 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:07 PM

Welcome to the forum, and congrats to another Maui bride!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users