Photo

Musical chairs reception seating plan!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Virg

Virg
  • 684 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:50 AM

That's great Ayita ! I think my resort only has square or rectancular tables, which kinda sucks, but what can ya do! I think I wil do what you did and have people sit at the ends too :)
    Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
    Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#12 abullard1

abullard1
    • Banned
    • 25 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:50 AM

What if you reserved the seating for moms and dads..then every one else has to pick out of a bowl where to sit? I donno.... I am confused about it too. I have 26 people coming and I don't want people sitting far from me...
      Amanda Bullard

#13 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
      • Banned
      • 3,479 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:25 AM

I think it is a great idea! And that gives you a chance to see and talk to all your guests at dinner!

#14 SDSteph

SDSteph
        • 812 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:42 AM

Love the idea. This is a perfect way to visit with everyone without 'making the rounds'. =)
          Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#15 deefalvey

deefalvey
          • 521 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

LOVE IT!!! If I hadn't re-done my place cards last night (because we switched from seat yourself to assigned seating) I would have proposed this FI. He didn't really want the long head table - we have 4 BM's and 4GM's but also didn't want everyone watching us eat at a sweetheart table...We went with the sweetheart table, however musical chairs would have been fabulous! Maybe I can still pull it off...
            Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#16 Amarillis

Amarillis
            • 1,913 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:34 PM

Awesome idea Virg! When I first read the title I thought... uh oh... Virg has gone off the deep end... but this is a really great idea -- and it will give you time to chit chat with everyone!

Awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users