#41 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:51 PM

Taylor was Lisa Rinna. I don't think they had a baby, I stopped watching for a while. I just watched Tuesdays episode...its going to be weird to have Jane back. I also heard that Heather Locklear is for sure coming back and the air date is the mid November episode.

I know I am in the minority with the rest of the world, but I have always been a fan of the Simpson's and I am really liking the character that Ashlee Simpson is starting to be.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#42 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:59 PM

Oh, I totally love Ashlee Simpson... I even have her cd's. Shhh! And I love Jessica Simpson.

I'm excited to have Jane back. I liked her. I'm curious to see how Heather Locklear comes in.

The whole thing with David connecting to Michael's computer and seeing those files on Jane, Allison, Amanda, etc was kind of weird. I wonder what that's about and what's in those files. Remember when Michael was just a regular guy... then he turned into a total creepster.

#43 FatCracker

FatCracker
    • 192 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:47 PM

I didn't think I'd like Ashlee at all, but I'm starting to like Violet's character a little more, she's starting to be more like Sydney!
      Yes Taylor had a baby by Michael, and she tried to say it was Kyle's. When they found out it was Michael's, and Kyle wanted nothing to do with her, she took the baby and left the show...

#44 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Ooooh.. I'm liking Jane and Amanda coming back :)

#45 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
        • 553 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Chiquita
          Ooooh.. I'm liking Jane and Amanda coming back :)
          ME tooooooo!!!! Thats going to be interesting!!

Amanda Woodward = Queen B

I this show :) lol

#46 FatCracker

FatCracker
          • 192 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:43 AM

*** Spoiler Alert ****

Sooo, I read on PerezHilton today that Ashlee Simpson and "Auggi" are gone from the show after episode 12 and the murder investigation will be over...if it makes it that many episodes. Also heard that Jane and Amanda may have the neverending "guest appearance", so that may help ratings.

I'm disappointed about Ashlee leaving. Violet is carrrazzzay, loves it!

#47 Chiquita

Chiquita
            • 2,674 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:23 PM

I read somewhere Amanda returns on November 17th..

Violet is a bit creepy.. I like her.. heh. Too bad if it's true that her and Augi are leaving

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users