• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:31 AM

Anyone else going to watch?

When does the show start anyway? There was a commercial on for it last night but the kid was screaming and I could't hear or see anything.

I had no idea Ashlee Simpson was going to be on the show!! I love her. Not quite show about her acting skills, but I do like her!

#2 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:34 AM

I saw the commercials too last week! OMG I'm so excited for this show!

Had no clue about Ashlee until you mentioned it. That's cool.

#3 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
    • 1,236 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

I am excited for this. I heard that the pilot episode was really good.
      I haven't seen a commercial yet though.
      As far as Ashley Simpson, She was on 7th Heaven and she wasn''t that great of an actress, but she's older now, so you never know :)
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#4 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:08 PM

I remember her on 7th Heaven. She really annoyed me on that show!

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:21 PM

im gonna try to watch it and see what its like. i didnt see when it starts.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:25 PM

Oh I'm pretty sure I will watch the first few episodes to check it out :) I had no idea Ashlee Simpson would be on it either! It probably starts in September sometime.

#7 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:57 PM

I don't think anyone on 7th Heaven acted well. Most of the people on that show were decent actors but the show was so cheesy.
            I know that Sydney and Michael will be back (but I heard Sydney gets killed on the first episode-even though she was supposed to have died on the last season of the real Melrose).

I don't recognize any of the other actors on the show but I will for sure watch it. I think its going to be on after 90210, which is the way it was originally.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:10 PM

How was Sydney supposed to die on the original?

I don't think I saw the series finale of the original. Actually I stopped watching the show at one point because I was just never home. I think I missed like the last two season. I wish they did (original show) reruns on SoapNet like they do with 90210... or do they?

#9 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:01 AM

they used to do reruns I bet they will start again.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#10 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
              • 1,236 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                I don't think anyone on 7th Heaven acted well. Most of the people on that show were decent actors but the show was so cheesy.
                I know that Sydney and Michael will be back (but I heard Sydney gets killed on the first episode-even though she was supposed to have died on the last season of the real Melrose).

I don't recognize any of the other actors on the show but I will for sure watch it. I think its going to be on after 90210, which is the way it was originally.
                I agree...It was really cheesey so maybe we will see some acting skills on Ashley Simpson this time around :-)

It's going to bring me back to my high school days with 90210 & Melrose place! :)
                Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users