2825 replies to this topic

#781 jajb2010

jajb2010
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jerseykitten
    Welcome!!!!
    If there is a specific person you want to reply to just hit "Quote" at the bottom of their post, which is what I did for yours, so we'll see what that person wrote, then what you write.

if you want to quote multiple people, I believe, although it never works for me, that you hit the MQ for each post, and then QUOTE at the end, and everyone's quotes should be there...again, I may not be the best person to teach that part.

It gets easier...I promise!!!
    Thank you so much, I just find I'm all over the place with my posts and people are going to be soo confused. This was a big help though, thanks again.

#782 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
    • 1,619 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:59 PM

I love the bouquet!!!! they are stunning!!! Doesn't your package come with a bridal bouquet tho?

I think the earring and braclet is just perfect and blingy enough, you wouldn't need anything else (neckles)
      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
      Happily ever after...

#783 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
      • 949 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:14 PM

tracy, my package does come with a bouquet, but i can always use that as decoration for the judge's table or something like that. the flowers from there are pretty expensive if i wanted any additional ones, and this way i don't have to worry about my flowers being in season or getting just what i want. it's one of "those things" for me.. i can let other stuff go, but my flowers were my whole inspiration so i want them to look right!

#784 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
        • 1,619 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:17 PM

I'm totaly the same way!!! I'm will get the bridal bouquet from the package with probably an upgrade for $40 But I did the BM bouquet, tossing bouquet, and my centerpieces. All at the dollar store, so I saved around $300-400!!
          http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
          Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
          Happily ever after...

#785 echo2_62

echo2_62
          • 1,049 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:50 PM

Erin - I love your bouquet!! It's so pretty! Okay and since I can't remember I have to ask - are they real touch flowers that you're using, or did you find a florist in mexico or anything?

Tracy - I'd looked at some of the stores around me and either I can't really find flowers I like in my colour AT ALL (the purple flowers they have aren't that fantastic at all) or the others I like make me worry that they'll look too fake. Arg. I'll have to try and find out what options I might have for flowers at the resort before I start stressing.

#786 Melidell

Melidell
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
              I am thinking of getting Brian a Tungesten band because he is not flashy and doesn't want diamonds or anything in his band..so I am gonna try to get him to look a them tonight so I can get to ordering..since my set came with a band already..although he hid it from me so I can't play with it..lol!
              FI is getting a tungsten band too- he likes the durability and the slightly darker colour as opposed to platinum- not to mention the price! He's the same way- not a flashy guy at all, just wanted something plain. He ordered his online from Tungsten World. He got his first ring pretty quickly, especially since it had to go through customs to get to Canada and we were really impressed with the quality. Unfortunately it was a bit too big so he sent it back and had it exchanged for another one. We're still waiting for that one but it should be here any day now. We'd definitely recommend that company if you're thinking about ordering online.
              Loving married life!

#787 purpleshells

purpleshells
              • 338 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:11 PM

hmmmm..okay good to know..i will check it out!

#788 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                • 949 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:24 PM

meghan.. i bought my stargazers from Save on Crafts, Wedding Supplies, Flowers, Tulle, Lights, Decorations & Discount Craft Supplies Save-on-crafts. they have the best flowers, hands down! and they have great prices too! if you're having trouble finding ones you like, check out that site or Silk Flowers, Silk Wedding Flowers, and Floral Supplies as well.

#789 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                  • 949 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

shan.. i completely forgot to tell you how incredible your jewelry looks!! seriously, the bracelet and earrings are going to look killer together!

#790 jk1101

jk1101
                    • 2,582 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by shan13
                      Natasha~thanks I am so excited!!! I wish she would give us some teasers already!!!

Hey everybody not much on my home front. I feel you guys about being organized...I have been dreaming that I am gonna forget something when it's time to pack..eeek!!

I am thinking of getting Brian a Tungesten band because he is not flashy and doesn't want diamonds or anything in his band..so I am gonna try to get him to look a them tonight so I can get to ordering..since my set came with a band already..although he hid it from me so I can't play with it..lol!

I am thinking of using an Etsy vendor for my bc veil...not sure another girl ordered hers from another site and it was pretty too...

I am getting these earrings...

it all seems to come on at once doesn't it?? every once in a while i've had to take a step back and re-prioritize everything... the good news is that you still have 6 months left which is more than enough time to figure everything out!! you always have us as sounding boards too for any ideas or if you get stressed again!

i have those panic attacks too shan! i think that was one of my first wedding dreams too! my FI got himself a black tungsten band... we heard it was supposed to be the most durable and they are pretty inexpensive! he actually ordered his from overstock.com and got a GREAT price!

I have panic attacks, freak outs, bad dreams....I'm still not convinced that this will happen...I'm not quite sure what it will take!

i've been looking for my "something old" lately and my mom was cleaning out a closet the other day and found her garter from her wedding. i'm not doing a garter toss or anything, but i think it will be cool to have that of hers!

My something old is a necklace from my grandmother that was like my only inheritance - what's everyone else doing?

also, my amazing flower lady sent me pictures of her first stab at my bouquet... what do you think? (personally.. i'm in love!) the stems are going to be wrapped in strips of the fabric taken off my dress when it's shortened.

Thank you so much, I just find I'm all over the place with my posts and people are going to be soo confused. This was a big help though, thanks again.
                      This is the first time my multiquote has worked!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users