Photo

April 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#1021 From snow to sun

From snow to sun
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

I am getting married April 12th at ROR Jamaica. So far we have sent out STD's and are getting ready to work on our invitations. We have invited close to 100 but are expecting closer to 40 to be able to attend.

Here is the link for my dress. It just came in a couple days ago. Can't wait to try it on!

Formal wedding dresses Voyage collection from Mori Lee

The bridesmaids dress have also come in and are turquoise. My FI and groomsmen are wearing beige linen pants and white linen shirts. We're all going barefoot for the ceremony.

I am so excited I can't wait to go to Jamaica!

#1022 Melidell

Melidell
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by From snow to sun
      I am getting married April 12th at ROR Jamaica. So far we have sent out STD's and are getting ready to work on our invitations. We have invited close to 100 but are expecting closer to 40 to be able to attend.

Here is the link for my dress. It just came in a couple days ago. Can't wait to try it on!

The bridesmaids dress have also come in and are turquoise. My FI and groomsmen are wearing beige linen pants and white linen shirts. We're all going barefoot for the ceremony.

Welcome! I just love your dress- it's beautiful. You must be getting pretty excited, too, I know I am. April is starting to feel less and less far away all of the time.

Oh- speaking of invites I posted some pics of mine in the invitation thread if any of you lovely ladies want to check them out http://bestdestinati....ve-them-51397/

Quote:
      We had our first Christmas in our new house just last year too! It was the only excuse we had for FI to NOT make it home for the holidays and seriously ALL his family commented on it at some time. Guess what, people miss a christmas now and then when they aren't 15 yrs old anymore! I personally haven't been home for Christmas in like five years
      Us, too, this will be our third Christmas away. The first was a bit hard, but to be honest we've really been enjoying Christmas just the two of us. We hope to get home in 2010, but with the wedding and then possibly going home for a friends wedding in August I'm not sure if it will happen or not.

Happy Halloween!
      Loving married life!

#1023 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
      • 380 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:01 PM

Quote:

Click the image to open in full size.

#1024 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
        • 484 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by doblauvelt
          Hello and welcome! Beautiful dress! It actually kind of reminds me of mine! Great minds think alike lol.

Happy Halloween everyone!! FI and I are still waiting for our first trick or treaters in our new house! They better hurry bc I've already eaten a few haha.

OK, so scratch the invite inserts I brought up before. Instead of those four images I chose, I decided to make my own clipart. It comprises of three diff images that I found online and took me all night to make but I'm very happy with the outcome...I took into account the flower with the red center that you all liked and added a watercolor twist to it. There's still a lot of cleaning up to do but, which one do you guys like better?

Ooooooooooooo, I LOVE them Tonya!!!

Definitely the one's with the pop of color, either are beautiful so basically it just comes down to whichever color you like more!! Good job! and it only took you all night! I'm still working on mine....lol

Have fun with the trick or treaters!! That'll be sooooo fun! We're going to a house party so we won't even be home to pass out treats :o(
          So Lame! I do wish I had some treats to eat, have a couple for me will ya!
          Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
          Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
          My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#1025 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
          • 1,619 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:03 AM

Oh my! I just got an e-mail now from my photographer, telling me she is free only tomorrow to finally do our e-shoots. I am so not prepared. Now I have no idea what I am going to wear. I was suppose to go buy a few things, so all my dress pants are 2 sizes to big. so I think i have I pair of jeans that fit me good. Would jeans be good? I love my jeans.
            what do I do for a top? sweat?!?!?!? would white be ok? i wouldn't think, i don't know why tho. Freaking out a little bit. I mean my eye brows aren't even done!!!!! *sigh*
            Hope to get some advice on what I could wear without having to run to a store in the early am (I'm a pm person lol)and the shoot is at 12, downtown, which takes time from where i am (35-45mins)
            http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
            Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
            Happily ever after...

#1026 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
            • 483 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:09 AM

Tracy,
              I think jeans will be fine for your e-shoot. I have seen a lot of casual e-pics lately and I think those are the best ones. Have fun and don't stress!

#1027 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
              • 483 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:15 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SuzyQ76
                Ok, this will be quick....I promise - for those of you anywhere else in the world here is MY brief experience with our medical system in Alberta:
                1. Go to the doctor for an ulcer
                2. Get Bombarded by my Strong Eastern European Doctor about my thyroid and requisitioned to immediately do a full blood analysis/urinalysis/pelvic ultrasound?? (not sure where that came from?)
                3. trying to contain my 16 month old who is terrorizing the office and politely rearranging all medical supplies for the scary Dr...
                4. 5 minute appointment and complete lapse of memory as to why I was even there...I bloody forgot to mention the damn ulcer and I'm going away for a month next Friday...looks like I'll have to hit a walk-in clinic, and don't even get me started about H1N1 - 3000 people in one line today, ugh Then I get a call from NS (where my Family is) and they think my Sis has the virus, waiting on test results :o(
                What a hell of a day! I'm heading to bed!
                Hope you all have a fabulous Halloween! :o)

I tried to make it quick, sorry...just ask Meghan, this is pretty good for me! lol ;o)
                OMG... What a horrible experience. Well, hopefully you will get that ulcer taken care of soon. And I hope your sister turns out ok.

#1028 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
                • 483 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:24 AM

Quote:

Welcome to the thread! Beautiful dress!

#1029 shortnsweet7675

shortnsweet7675
                  • 483 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:28 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by doblauvelt
                    OK, so scratch the invite inserts I brought up before. Instead of those four images I chose, I decided to make my own clipart. It comprises of three diff images that I found online and took me all night to make but I'm very happy with the outcome...I took into account the flower with the red center that you all liked and added a watercolor twist to it. There's still a lot of cleaning up to do but, which one do you guys like better?
                    Tonya,
                    I like the ones with a pop of color. I like the red the best, but that is only because it's my favorite color.

#1030 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                    • 1,619 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:41 AM

Thanks!!!
                      I hope your feeling better real soon suzy as well as your sister, prayer it doesnt get worse and she fights it off..
                      will reply to the rest tomorrow after my e-shoot and let everyone know how it went
                      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
                      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
                      Happily ever after...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users