Sign in to follow this  
Kriswim

Royal/Gran Porto PDC LOONG review!! W/ Pics!

I am so happy for you - what a beautiful wedding! I loved your hair - did you have to order the flowers or did they have them there for you?

Shannon, thanks for the reply. Our immediate family will most likely stay at Gran Porto because of their kids...so we thought, maybe we should stay there too to be closer to family. Some of the wedding party also have kids and will be at the Porto, but others who don't have kids will be at Royal. Would you recommend we stay at Porto or Royal? I'm soo torn. Please help..

so sorry abut your guests cancelling bc of the flu, so silly, glad you didnt let it ruin your day and thanks for your review! makes me think i ahve made the right decision!

Great review! I am in the process of booking our wedding for May 7th 2010 at The Royal. I'm sooo excited.

quick question - why did you decide to have the reception at gran porto and not at the royal?

Great review! I am in the process of booking our wedding for May 7th 2010 at The Royal. I'm sooo excited.

quick question - why did you decide to have the reception at gran porto and not at the royal?

Hi Jennie,

It was much cheaper to have it at the Gran. Especially since we were all staying at the Gran!! Plus the set up is really similar. I saw a few weddings set up at the Royal and I actually liked my area better - more room and less wind. The Gran's beach is more protected by the hotel than the Royals.

If you have any other questions just let me know!

Thanks!