Photo

Great Monograms & Great Person!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 theend903

theend903
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:24 PM

I have a silly question on how it works. Does she create a monogram for you, then send a file with the design for you to use on whatever things you need it for?

#12 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
    • 734 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:14 PM

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She did my monograms, boarding pass invites and now my pre-travel brochures! She is amazing!
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
      http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#13 tigger

tigger
      • 391 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:30 PM

Her works looks great!
        Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

#14 selassie11

selassie11
        • 206 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:31 AM

I would have to agree! She did ours in 6 days and it's exactly what I wanted!

#15 FutureMrsRobart

FutureMrsRobart
          • 254 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:45 AM

Oh NICE! I've been peeking about trying to find someone to design ours so this post is very helpful :-)
            http://www.whenismyw....90426edcc4.gif

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#16 selassie11

selassie11
            • 206 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:04 PM

@theend903, that's exactly how it works. if you let her know what you will be using the monogram on/for she can tell you what type of file(s) you need. since i'll be using mine on a variety of things with a variety of backgrounds, i paid $5 for a .png file - one where the background is transparent. so for example, my STD info brochures are a cream color. the original file she sent to me had the monogram on a white background which i didn't want on the cream brochures. so the .png file, with the transparent background was what i needed for that. but for our website, which has a white background, the original was fine.

you should definitely check her out!

#17 Patourn

Patourn
              • 377 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:07 AM

I'm using her as well, after finding lots of reviews of her here in this site! I emailed her for the first time yesterday and within 45 minutes she had sent me a reply back!! I'm planning on having her help me out with my luggage tags, table cards, place cards and thank you tags!

I am curious on some of you have used her monograms for things such as your OOT bags...she emails you the file, but then how do you turn that into a iron on??

#18 mexbride83

mexbride83
                • 309 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

On the fiance's name first topic... I just got my STDs done with my fiance's name first, and several people who have seen them (including my mom and FMIL) have informed me that it's wrong to have his name first. Apparently before the marriage, your name should always appear before your fiance's, and after the wedding it's opposite. Has anyone else heard this?? It seems that all the people I've heard this from are older adults, so I think it's some old etiquette rule, but I still hate that some people are going to get the STDs and think that However I'm not paying to get them redone haha.

#19 Roxyjude

Roxyjude
                  • 219 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

Thanks for the info.

#20 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
                    • 406 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:46 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mexbride83
                      On the fiance's name first topic... I just got my STDs done with my fiance's name first, and several people who have seen them (including my mom and FMIL) have informed me that it's wrong to have his name first. Apparently before the marriage, your name should always appear before your fiance's, and after the wedding it's opposite. Has anyone else heard this?? It seems that all the people I've heard this from are older adults, so I think it's some old etiquette rule, but I still hate that some people are going to get the STDs and think that However I'm not paying to get them redone haha.
                      On both our STD's that I designed and our Invites that Rebecca did, my name came first. I'm not sure why it's like that...just is I guess lol
                      I did put my fiance's name first in our monograms though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users