Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
salomeh

Dreams Cabo Wedding Review & Pictures (5/16/2009)!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
can I also ask you wear you got your hair flower? I'm having a hard time matching it to the oyster colored dress
I could NOT find a flower anywhere that I liked. I found this at TJ Max! Do you want to borrow it? What part of San Diego do you live in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77 View Post
Did your girls get measured somewhere before ordering thier dresses? I seen this website and considered ordering from there but I was afraid that the dresses would be the correct fit.

Jess
The dresses run a little big. The girls went to a local store and tried them on first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I've been looking EVERYWHERE! I live in La Costa area - closer to Encinitas - what about you? I would LOVE to borrow or buy it off of you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salomeh!! Everthing looked so beautiful!!!!

 

I loved all the pics. Was a bunch of those pics from the "club desires" or whatever it is called? I have never seen pics of it before and I know with my friends people will be ending up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
I know I've been looking EVERYWHERE! I live in La Costa area - closer to Encinitas - what about you? I would LOVE to borrow or buy it off of you
No Problem!
I live in the Hillcrest area. The only problem with the flower is that it doesn't have a pin. My hair stylist took it off and just pinned it herself with bobby pins. There are little holes from where she pinned the flower. You can come by and look at it anytime. Here is my email address: salomeh_g@hotmail.com.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
Salomeh!! Everthing looked so beautiful!!!!

I loved all the pics. Was a bunch of those pics from the "club desires" or whatever it is called? I have never seen pics of it before and I know with my friends people will be ending up there.
LOL, Club Desires was our favorite place to party :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Alex and Salomeh,

 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the good times :) Your wedding was truly amazing! Please give my best to your families, we had such a great time!

 

Love always,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoloscabos View Post
Dear Alex and Salomeh,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the good times :) Your wedding was truly amazing! Please give my best to your families, we had such a great time!

Love always,
Rev. Marco, I am so sorry I didn't write a review about you! You were AWESOME. Our parents, friends/family loved our ceremony and your great sense of humor :-) You did such a wonderful job! I hope all the future Cabo brides on this forum get a chance to work with you. Go Steelers ;-)

Love,
Salomeh & Alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...